Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's time to celebrate the 117th POTW presentation!!!
10/25/2007 1:48:41 PM

Sara,
I wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on being chosen as POTW.
CONGRATS!

Enjoy your time to shine - you deserve it for all that you do.

Your a very caring & loving person that always makes the time to help other's in any way.
Many years ago you welcomed me into your wonderful family with open arms.  You always have made me feel loved and welcomed and it means more to me then you know.
I am blessed to have you as a friend - and even more blessed to have you as family.

You deserve all the recognition and pats on the back.
Adland is full of many caring and special people and your one of them.....
Congrats and enjoy your time to shine!

Love
Denise

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2007 8:40:55 PM

Showin some love_ Enjoy your week Sara (Diva Queen.)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
10/25/2007 9:09:28 PM

Sara,
Hello again!  :)
I wanted to let you know that Jared and Josh (great nephews) saw your POTW on Adland and they sat down and read the bio and most of the post's from all your wonderful friends here @ Adland.
The boys wanted me to tell you how proud they are of you and how much they love and miss you.
Your more then just a great Aunt to them - your a grandmother and a very special person to them and in their lives.
Jared (8yrs old) said " way to go Aunt Sara!!  I love you!!"
&
Josh (15 yrs old) said" a special honor for a very special person and that everyone now knows what he has known for 15 years....what a wonderful and loving person you are! I love You"

I just wanted to post this for the boys - they are very excited & happy for you.

Talk to you soon and congrats again!

Love Denise
Joshua and Jared
xoxoxox

+0
10/26/2007 9:13:27 AM

Denise, what a surprise!  Thank you so much, daughter/friend/niece and wonderful person.

I hope you come back and post often in ALP.  If you have time join my forum.  I know how busy you stay this time of year with the boys in school.  You are one wonderful Mother and they should be very proud of you, as well as Mitch.

A special one just for you, made with your camera back in Alabama when Sister Sue loaned it to me.

Love you,

Sara

+0
10/26/2007 9:16:28 AM

Thank you again, dear Thomas, for all you do for me and your kind thoughts and words.

So glad you found the time to fly in for another visit.

Bless you, friend,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!