Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PHILOXENIA - Promote your ads and have fun
10/19/2007 10:16:17 AM
BUSINESS, CELEBRATIONS, HISTORY, LEGENDS, MUSIC, MYSTERY, MYTHS,   UBIEE, GammaProject, InviteFRIENDS, LastPOSTS

WOW & UBIEE offers you a place to post your ads and have som fun. This topic will be in Google, Yahoo and the UBIEE News so there will be lots of traffic.

In this topic you will also have some fun and get some smiles as part of my ideas will be posted here.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
POST YOUR ADS IN PHILOXENIA - We UBIEE and WOW here
10/19/2007 10:16:55 AM
PROMOTION Of My friends

The GAMMA PROJECT
GAMMA is an acronym for an Internet traffic generation platform that is so powerful that it works every time it is implemented.  When you join, the secret behind GAMMA will be revealed to you.  However, you must commit to  never reveal its meaning to any non-members.  Only members will benefit from The GAMMA Project's success in creating financially profitable businesses.
Sarah Pritchard

ABUT ANGEL CUDDLE PUBLISHING

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain.

Find yourself and be yourself.  That is what Angel Cuddle Publishing is all about. Writing is and always has been my passion.  I ask the Angels to guide me. I am still putting this site together.  I'm doing it in my spare time, so please bear with me and make allowances!
Niche Mark

My Green Environment

I grow lots of tomatoes, peppers and veggies. I use herbs like rosemary, chives, thyme and sage in my recipes. I couldn't do my pesto without using the basil from my garden. I have two big strawberry containers, a blueberry bush and just for fun we grew a miniature watermelon in a big container. I love mediterranean diet and my cats.

JOELEEs WHOLESALE

Features Unique Decorative & Personal Gift Items For Men, Women, Children, Mom, Dad and Collectors . Wholesale Priced Items for all ! Holidays, Home, Office, Gardens and much more. Updated regularly with new merchandise.

JoeLee'sWholeSale

Hello Friends,

Lazzeo has its very own Advertising Company right here at Lazzeo. Quit relying on others to promote your site and get signed up with SEO GATOR today

Georgios
The UBIEE Advisor
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: UBIEE - Promote your ads and have fun
10/19/2007 10:17:25 AM
GEORGIOS MUSIC