Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
10/19/2007 3:44:56 AM
Terry,

Thank you for coming back.

You are spoiling me with all these unicorns.  Raymonde will be delighted with these ones.

I think you can feel the magic of Mother Earth in all the music and flowers and creatures.

Speaking of creatures, here are Polly the pony and Loupio the donkey.  I've mentioned them before.

There is a story attached to these two lovely creatures.  I'll have to come back another time to tell the tale.

Polly & Loupio

They are in our field, next to our garden, a bit of which can been seen to the left.  Behind them you can see the rolling Lauragais countryside.

Thanks again Terry (can you picture the unicorn horn Raymonde wanted on Polly!)

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 4:02:12 AM
Hi Sara,

I love your garden here. It's so relaxing and the graphics are wonderful.

I must do it as a habit and visit your garden daily!

Friday is already here. I wish to all our friends a wonderful weekend.

Dimitra

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 9:06:44 AM
LaNell,

It's lovely to see you here and thanks for the wonderful photo with all those rich autumnal colours.

Autumn is a wonderful time of year, yes. Nature's colours are so extraordinary at this time of year.

I live in the middle of the countryside and to go anywhere, I have to drive on the winding country roads, among the beautiful colours.  Love it.

I love to go to the mountains at this time of year too.  The views with all the autumn colours are breathtaking and awesome.

Thanks for coming to my garden.  I hope you find time to come back.

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
10/19/2007 9:09:39 AM

Sarah, thanks for the invitation to your garden.  It is lovely.  You have made a great presentation here.  I know you asked me to contribute but mine looks pretty sad compared to your beauty.

This is a pot/bed of torenias planted in the top of a discarded grill.  It has been so full and bloomed all summer. One day I discovered something had been tunneling through it.  The I found Miss Toad, she was fat and happy. I had a ceramic Toad House so I just placed it over her hole she had dug.  She used it!  Maybe she laid her eggs in there and we will have little toadies next spring.  She has uprooted some plants but it does not matter we love seeing her happy in Toad Hall.

Close up

Sara

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 9:14:59 AM
Hello Pauline,

Thanks for accepting my invites.  I'm sure that a number of people that were on my friends list just disappeared from it.  I've sent out a number of invites these past few days to people that I'm sure used to be my friends!

Your balcony looks very pretty with your flowers.

You have added to Mother Earth's beauty.

Thank you for contributing and I hope you can come back again.

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!