Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy !
11/15/2007 5:14:13 PM
Business Builder Conference Call this week was fantastic.

It was an exciting call featuring 3 of our top distributors, David Clough, Tom Zeitler and Dr. Stephen Marofsky.

To hear this exciting call dial 620-294-2978 - then, select option #2 for the Tuesday night call.

See you at the top! The Wholefood Farmacy Team
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 9:33:21 PM

French Fries

French fries are very toxic. In order to make French fries, they must be cooked at high temperatures which cause the chemical, acrylimide to be released. Acrylimides are a known cancer causing agent that also causes nerve damage.

Potatoes are grown in the ground and have a higher pesticide absorption level than almost any other food product. Fries are cooked in oxidized oil that is re-used for weeks at a time!

Potatoes have a very high glycemic index meaning it turns to sugar very quickly in the body. Eating a baked potato (or equivalent quantity of French fries) is the sugar equivalent of a large piece of chocolate cake!

Oreo Cookies: THE NUMBER ONE COOKIE

(6 cookies = serving size)

Predominantly made up of 23 grams of straight-line sugar.

Chocolate is LAST ingredient listed which means chocolate is the least of the ingredients. 370 empty calories with almost no nutritional benefits, you could eat 2 whole chicken breasts for the same amount of calories! 6 cookies have 12 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat and 40 carbs, more than 50% of your daily carbohydrate allowance in only 6 cookies.

Oreo cookies will set you up for craving more sugar within 3 hours or less. "Natural flavours" are manufactured chemicals to make Oreos taste like great chocolate cookies.

Highly processed foods have these flavour enhancers which are nothing more than carcinogenic chemicals with no natural flavours of their own. High sugar content.  Sugar depletes our immune system, creates lots of inflammation and free radicals in the body.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 9:47:09 PM
Whole Food Farmacy !

It was an exciting call featuring 3 of our top distributors, David Clough, Tom Zeitler and Dr. Stephen Marofsky.

To hear this exciting call dial 620-294-2978 - then, select option #2 for the Tuesday night call.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 11:06:33 PM
Whole Food Farmacy !

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
11/16/2007 5:40:40 PM
A warm welcome to our New Members in Whole Food Farmacy !   Lee Hooker in Dallas, Texas.   And Mary E Simpson, Tennessee !

Enjoy the delicious healthy whole foods !

Linda, TeamLeader/Guardian
+0