Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the 116th Person of the Week forum!!!
10/15/2007 10:59:44 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 116!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week it’s our pleasure to be honoring one of the community’s most versatile members, her name is Beth Schmillen. Beth has tried her hand at just about everything under the Sun so she came to AdlandPro with a lot of experience in the world of business. She is also one of Adland’s sweetest members and that’s why she’s our POTW for this week. Congratulations Beth! Enjoy your time as our Person of the Week!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Beth's Bio:

Here's to John Sanchez and Pauline Raina for having such a wonderful way to make someone like me feel so good about herself!

Like quite a few of us here...I definitely have my ups and downs not just with network marketing but with Life-in-General...and it was after joining the Community of Adlanpro that I began being the person I actually am inside! Positive and upbeat and Adlandpro is a great way to learn about how to help other people. I want to thank everyone here for showing such kindness and friendship because the one thing I've learned since becoming an internet marketer... It is not easy! (smiles) and I wouldn't have stayed with this learning process if it hadn't been for all of you! Thank you!

I was born In Chicago, the third child in my family and the youngest and only daughter. So that in itself will tell you a bit about me. Of my family from when I grew up, only my brother Bob and I are left because many in my family smoked or drank too much and that doesn't do much for one's longevity... And then Bob was living here and there and moved so much (so did I!) that we lost track of each other for nearly a decade! needless to say  it was so good when I found him again about a year ago now!

My daughters and their families... the here and now... I have no idea what these girls were thinking. I was adamant about having one or at most two children because of all the reasons: from zero population growth to the health of the mother and children much less the cost of a large family! LOL... But, I have been blessed with oh so many grandchildren (8) that it is at times overwhelming and now there's another one on the way... A boy and then there'll be 5 boys and 4 girls! The boys are real happy to make things even...  but only in one familly... thats a do the math thing!

Over the years I have waitressed, pumped gas, tended tomato plants in a hydoponic green house, been a stock room clerk, grocery clerk, antiques store clerk, fast photo tech, worked for the Forest Service on a Brush and Fire Crew, Waitressed! Professional HouseCleaner! been a prep cook in a couple of places, delivered newspapers, worked in a factory that made circuit boards back when they were quite large (early 70s) ... I don't even know if they need circuit boards like that anymore !?!

Now I'm an online marketer....

Online Networking is the most safisfying and fulfilling career
you can create for yourself!

Network Marketing ~ The time of your Life!

Network Marketing ~ The time of your Life!

Hello! I'm Beth of BethsVentures.

Now that no doubt sounds like
Hype!

The joke being...it is and was meant to... the humor being

that I'm not at all a 'sales type' person.

What happened was the discovery of what works and what doesn't.

Not everyone is the best fit for just any program!

And... I was helped by lots of generous wonderful people with the 'learning

how to earn' aspect of it all... and i'm still learning...
Where you can't go wrong is with networking online...
Everyone loves to network!

As an online marketer, I have strived to create an honest
and forthright relationship with those I network with
for friendship and business so that we can not only
learn about e-commerce but earn as well

Wishing you happiness in life and success in your online marketing,

Sincerely,

Beth Schmillen

My Favorite Quote:

"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost." --Martha Graham

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thank you folks for taking the time to read her Bio, now please show her how much we appreciate her by congratulating her on her POTW award. Don't forget to invite her to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Beth, it is our pleasure to be featuring such a wonderful person like you this week. We hope your experience as this week's POTW will be a pleasant and rewarding one. Hail Queen Beth!  :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 117) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/848884.aspx

And don't forget to vote for the 10th Photo of the Week:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/847895.aspx

Thank you so much for you participation in these programs! Smiley

Oh! Don't forget to support the BFA program. Now taking votes for the October BFA award:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/849032.aspx

One more thing, please go to the FocusBiz forum to support our friend Patricia B. who is being featured there:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/851339.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 116th Person of the Week forum!!!
10/15/2007 11:02:08 AM
AWESOME BETH to see you here as our PERSON OF THE WEEK and Queen of ADLANDPRO enjoy your week.

Cool Graphics & Comments at BlingCheese.com

Thanks John, for all the hard work you put in !!

blessings

Pauline R
+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 11:04:16 AM

Hi John & Pauline

Congratulations Beth

Enjoy  :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 11:10:26 AM
CONGRATULTIONS BETH! WELCOME TO THE CLUB PARNTER! ENJOY YOUR WEEK MY FRIEND!! GOD_BLESS YOU
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 11:11:21 AM
Hey Pauline and John,  thank you for the classy POTW forum.  I enjoy them very much.

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Beth,

It was certain that you would be here as Queen of POTW.  I loved reading your BIO.  What a busy gal you have been.  :) 

I very much like your quote from Martha Graham.  It is so true that we are all very unique and have a uniqueness to offer the universe that once it is released, the universe will change. 

Congratulations on the new grand child!  I can tell you enjoy them all.

Have a fantastic POTW week!

Joe
--------------------------------------
Have you HUGGED a queen today?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!