Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Start Your Own iPod Movie Business
10/8/2007 3:39:42 PM
My friend Cody Has made this so easy for you.

You will receive 10 (ten) iPod Movies ready to sell every month with movie reviews for every movie.

Plus you will receive 14 sales letters.

Cody has done research before he created this site :)

Search ClickBank marketplace for "ipod" and you will see sites selling just peer-to-peer access.

Those site are on top of list. From what one of top sites posted, looks like top site is earning
well over $20k selling just access to peer-to-peer network for people who wants download ipod movies.

He searched overture inventory. Just keyword "Ipod Movies" was searched over 140k times, and that’s only
on overture and only for one keywords.

How many searches over whole Internet and for all keywords on subject?

I do not know but I guess easy over million a month.

How many sites are selling ipod movies?

Not many yet.

Search on google.com for “ipod movies” and you will find mostly this peer-to-peer stuff and one or two sites selling it.

Do you see potential now?

Is this sound interesting to you?

Find out more NOW:
iPod Movie Business

Warmly
Kenneth Sword

P.S. - I think it is great to sell on ebay.com too. I searched ebay.com for “ipod movies” and there
are almost no movies but instead almost all search results returned ipod video device auctions.

What does it means. It means that many people are buying ipod video device but not many people are selling
movies for ipod video device. Do you think people who have ipod video device may want to buy movies for
they gadget? Do you see the market picture now?

Check Cody's site NOW

iPod Movie Business
+0
Re: Start Your Own iPod Movie Business
10/13/2007 1:49:13 AM
Ok, maybe you own an iPod yourself. This is a great way to get movies for it. But, why not sell a few and you recoup from your profits and your movies become free?

And then you keep selling over and over. Before you know it you have your own video business.

I remember a friend of mine back in the 80's. His dad started a video store in MD when VHS and Beta was coming out. Soon after it opened (and $30,000+ invested) he opened a second store, then a 3rd. Within the 1st yr he opened a total of 6 stores and all were in profit within 3 months each. The stores were called Video Den.

Next he saw another way to make more money and less work. Selling Franchises.

Anyway, as you see it took alot of money to start a movie rental business. Here you can start on a shoestring budget and be in profit with just a few sales. Movies always sell so why not profit from both the movies AND iPod owners.

At least check it out and see if this can be your cash cow.

iPod Movie Business

Kenneth
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Start Your Own iPod Movie Business
10/13/2007 1:12:44 PM
This is a great way to make some money. You all should go look at it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!