Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Come Meet and Say Hi to My New Friend
10/6/2007 3:22:09 PM

Come meet and say hello to a fantastic young lady and new member here in Adlandpro.  If Stephanie is not on your friends list please send her an invitation and invite others in your circle of friends to stop by also.

Forums
About me

Stephanie's General Info

www.bestsource06.com   
[view]
Stephanie Grainger (user id: finelady3) is offline. Last login: 10/6/2007 7:25:16 AM 41 Friends
Member since 10/4/2007
Stephanie Grainger
Gender Female
Age 27
Location nashville, TN, United States
Interests Bizopp, Advertising, Investing, Marketing, Direct Selling, Networking, Affiliates, E-Business, Wholesale

Company Grainger Enterprises
URL View Grainger Enterprises's web site
Industry Advertising, Investing, MLM, Marketing, Direct Selling, Networking, Finances, International, Affiliates, E-Business, Wholesale
Leave note about my community involvement.

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Meet and Say Hi to My New Friend
10/6/2007 9:08:49 PM

Hi Beryl,

Thanks so much for the Introduction.  That's what makes Adland so Great, Friends reaching out to help Friends.

Hi Stephanie,

I sincerely hope that you will accept my Invitation to join my Circle of Friends here at Adland.  I just visited your Website and I was very impressed.  I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2007 9:18:10 PM

Hi Beryl,

I invited Stephanie yesterday or this morning, it was recently.  I get my days mixed up, I spend too much time here!  Thanks for featuring new friends!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2007 3:22:58 AM

Hi Beryl,

Hi Stephanie

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!