Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Update on my animal family....New member
10/5/2007 2:54:21 PM
Hello friends, I am doing ok for the most part. It's been just over a month since I had to put down my Siberian Husky due to Cancer and an old female rat due to her age and tumors. Well I just took in another adult Female Rat who is known to have Cancer. Her young 7 yr. old owner couldn't take the thought of her dying there in his room and mom and dad wouldn't par the $50.00 to put her to sleep and his brother was threatening to use her for target practice so a friend of the boy's knew about me and got his mother to call me about her. Well I now have an Adult female rat named Raven who has Cancer. She is great so far and is not showing much signs of illness except for sleeping alot. She plays, eats and drinks just fine. She likes to be held and gives whisker kisses. She does have a small hole right behind her left front leg where a cancerous tumor was that I was told exploded months ago and never healed. I have an ointment that I have to put in the hole daily. I took her to my vet and he says that she could live over a year or more with the cancer without showing any signs. So as long as she stays active and shows no sign of pain I will keep her alive and happy. I have One other adult female rat and 3 young female rats and 2 young males which all the young ones were born on Valentines day at my house. My other Dog, Foxy, is doing fine. Has alittle bit of skin allergies at times, but we are both use to that. My 2 cats are doing great. I might be taking in a 3rd cat...a little kitten if it doesn't find a new home before the owners move into their apartment at the end of the month. Well I have to go. I am at my 2nd job right now and I have to finish listing things in the computer. I'll update you all whenever I get the chance. Take care and God Bless you all. Sincerely, Ms. Laurie Konscak
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Update on my animal family....New member
10/5/2007 10:31:19 PM
Hi Laurie,

Wonderful to hear from you! 

I did not realize you had that many animals.  We have to call you Mother Hen now. 

Happy to hear that everyone is doing well for the moment. 

Sounds like you need more than 1 job just to pay for all the animal care to that many.  Do you get any help from the Humane Society at all? 
They may help you by providing some food for them.

You are such a kind and thoughful person and I know God is smiling down on you. 

You take care too and many blessings to you and all your babies. 

God Bless!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
10/20/2007 9:54:22 AM
Hello Marion, I have a few friends who help when they can. I always take in almost any animal that really needs my help. I've had up to 32 in my house before.....Well actually if you count a hamster epidemic in the beginning my my animal rescue starting, I close to 200 animals once in the 90's. Over 180 of them were hamsters though.... Raven is starting to lose alot of weight. But is still moving, eating and drinking on her own. Everyone else is doing great. I'm at work right now and just wanted to drop in for a few. I will be pet sitting this coming week too for a friend and also my huge Halloween party is next weekend that I have to finish getting ready for. I usually end up with aboiut 100 people dropping in for the party. I will drop back by next weekend when I get a chance. I hope that everyone here is doing well. I wish you all the best and hope you all have a very safe and fun Halloween. Sincerely, Ms. Laurie Konscak
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2007 9:21:57 AM
Hi Laurie,

So nice to hear from you!  I was away on vacation last week and am trying to catch up now. 

Wow, that is a lot of animals.  I am surprised that is allowed in a house or apartment. 

Sorry to hear about Raven.  Hope she hangs on for you. 

Hope your Halloween Party went well for you and that all your babies
weren't frightened. 

God Bless You!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
11/3/2007 8:28:39 AM
Hello everyone, Raven stopped eating the other day and passed away the other night. She is in a better place now. All my other animals are doing fine. My guini pig might have a slight cold though, but I have medication on hand for that though. My Halloween Party went very well and seemed to go very quickly, which is a good sign that it was that fun. Everyone loved how I decorated my house and yard. I have a lot invested in Halloween decorations. Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate. It lets me use my creative talents and imagination. Tonight I have a Movie party at my house to help use up extra left over pop, beer , alcohol, and goodies from last weekend. I know for sure that I will have at least 10 or more people showing up tonight. I'm at work now. Which if anyone is looking for great priced car parts and surplus items. I am listing things on Ebay right now for one of the companies that I work for. Check out MemphisSurplus2007 on Ebay. Which I also have a store on Ebay of my own. Most newer items have been sold already, but I will be listing more for the holidays soon. You can check out LauriesDecor on Ebay to see what I have to sell myself. Well I better get back to work. I have a lot to get done in 9 hours. Oh, also don't forget that tonight is the time change. We fall back one hour tonight. Take care everyone and I'll be back in a few days. Sincerely, Ms. Laurie Konscak
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!