Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
When Earth Is Looking!
10/4/2007 8:06:30 AM
Hello Everyone! :-)

I just found this interesting picture and as I liked it so very much I wanted to share it with you!

Fotografia 3358 [ when earth is looking ]

If you want to see this in its full size than just click!

Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: When Earth Is Looking!
10/4/2007 8:30:03 AM

Hi, Anamaria,

This is a very good illustration of what I sometimes use to explain to people about my search for God.

This picture is taken from the aspect of, let's say, an ant - and the ant probably does not know what people are though it may believe in them.

We are like that ant - we are looking up for something we believe in but the perspective of our view might distort what we see to such an extent that we wouldn't recognise it if it stood on us.

Thanks for sharing it.

The Old coot 

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2007 8:57:45 AM
My dear friend Arthur! :-)

I'm so glad to see you here; I hope you're feeling good or at least better and you have cut to the end of your computer troubles ... and storms of course :-)

Looks we think somewhat the same as I was considering myself an ant, too while looking at the picture!

It would be very interesting to see once the world through the eyes of ... our dogs for instance!? Who knows, maybe we would be better, than we are!

Thank you for your "considerations"

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2007 11:43:55 PM
Hi Dear Anamaria !

Through our whole lives we are constantley seaching for something that is simply in our hearts !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/9/2007 1:53:45 AM
Wow! Wherever do you find these pictures? They're awesome. Not often I get a chance to keep up with the forums but had some spare time tonight. Glad I did! :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!