Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BEST FORUM AWARD. SEPTEMBER 2007
10/18/2007 7:56:21 PM

Dear Judy,

How sweet you are!  Thank you for the beautiful basket of flowers.

You are one of my favorite friends also.  You have brought such joy into my life.

Thank you!

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 2:54:02 PM
Dear Luella May!

What a nice name LUELLA MAY, short, aristocratic, a typical name for an author. It is nice to see your FORUM WOMAN OF COURAGE Awarded as the Best Forum in Adlandpro for this mont and perhaps for the whole year. I can only compare it with Article of Virtue wich is also an author's forum. Two forums  with requst of hard work and analysis.

Your forum  is not a usual forum. There was a message out.
DO GOOD, DO IT FOR PEOPLE, DO IT WITHOUT ANY REWARD

As my last contribution in your Woman of Courage I will give you real smiles to remember me MOTEHR OF EARTH. I will gove you a bit of our nature and the beauty. I want you to remember me with a smile.

ONLY A GREEK A FOLLOWER
OF MOTHER EARTH
CAN GIVE YOU ASMILE

The dancing parrot

Click above

Free Contribution for a better world. To find right people wasn't easy but you were there every week. As member in your Team "MAN OF COURAGE" the only one who got this title in this community I feel sad to hear that this forum must lay down. We are sensitive and sometimes our feelings win. Officially you are my second real friend on internet. We met before I came to AdLandpro. you have been like a mother, a sisted and a daughter for. Your kindness I can't describe. Your support, not only to me but all your friends give the title of your forum you ARE WOMAN OF COURAGE and so you will remain in my thoughts. I will never forget you for telling me to send a commnet to your Katrina Article. Remember I told you that my english is bad and I have never done that before in a forum. You pressed me afterwards to start post in forums.

So I began. An here I am a real fan of your articles and featured guests.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 3:20:38 PM
Dear Luella May!

What a nice name LUELLA MAY, short, aristocratic, a typical name for an author. It is nice to see your forum WOMAN OF COURAGE awarded as the Best Forum in Adlandpro for this month and perhaps for the whole year. I can only compare it with Article of Virtue, which is also an author's forum. Two forums  with high spiritual requests, knowledge, hard work and analysis.

Your forum  is not a usual forum. There was a message out.

DO GOOD, DO IT FOR PEOPLE
DON'T EXPECT ANY REWARDS

CONGRATULATIONS
TC4 WOMAN
JOHN & LUELLA

As my last contribution in realton to your Woman of Courage I will give you real smiles to remember me MOTHER OF EARTH. I will give you a bit of our nature and the beauty. I want you to remember me with a smile. My philoxenia will not be in a forum but in my heart.

ONLY A HELLENIC FOLLOWER OF THE OLD
TRADITION AND CULTURE
A CREATOR ON MOTHER EARTH
Gaea+eirgo >> Georgios
I CAN GIVE YOU A SMILE

The dancing parrot

Click above

Free Contribution for a better world. That waht I always have done. In all my life I tried to help people.

To find right people to your forum wasn't easy but you were there every week. As member in your Team "MAN OF COURAGE" the only one who got this title in this community I feel sad to hear that this forum must lay down. We are sensitive and sometimes our feelings win. Mine did so. Officially you are my second friend on internet. We met before I came to AdLandpro. You have been like a mother, a sisted and a daughter for me.

Your kindness I can not describe. Your support, not only to me but to all of your friends, give the right title of your forum.
You ARE WOMAN OF COURAGE and so you will remain in my thoughts. I will never forget you for telling me to send a commnet to your Katrina Article. Remember I told you that my english is bad and I have never done that before in a forum. You pressed me afterwards to start post in forums.

So I began. An here I am a real fan of your articles and featured guests.

Thinking of you I will always YouBe alias UBIEE
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 3:34:00 PM

Luella!!!!!!

It is soooo good to see you!!!!!

Congrats on BFA!!!!! I know I already posted,,But I see you and have to post again.

I Pray all is better on your end and HAPPY That Pauline "Hunted" you down...;-)

The Power of alp!!!! You know!!

Peace my friend.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 4:26:23 PM

Dear Luella,

I've been away so much, I missed congratulating you and John for winning the BFA for September! 

Your work was splendid and greatly appreciated.  The women you honored were interesting and always in their own way courageous.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!