Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Men acquire a particular quality...
8/3/2005 12:41:18 PM
"Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way . . . You become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions." – Aristotle, Philosopher
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Men acquire a particular quality...
8/3/2005 1:00:14 PM
Hi Bogdan I think you might have started something like getting a lot of comments from us LADIES. Thanks for the invite. What quality? Linda
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 1:04:32 PM
Hello Bogdan my friend, You are what you speak,Actions speak louder than words.Thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 1:07:56 PM
Aristotle was right about a lot of things, and this one he was spot on.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
8/3/2005 1:36:50 PM
Hello Bogdan, I have done extreme changes in my life by using this very principle. One of the first ones was I stopped being shy. I used to be extremely shy in high school and then one day for my news years resolution I said I was going quit being shy and I did. I went from one extreme to the other. I've had to tone it down at times, but when I'm in public like at a big function or places where there are a lot of people I have been approached by strangers wondering who I am. I can switch it on or off at will. When I want to be noticed I switch it on and people will ask me things like are you the owner?, are you an actor?, have you ever been in commercials?, etc. I even tried it at a concert in Mexico (in a large restaurant) last fall where there were several entertainers. One by one the entertainers sat around my table and then the main artist came up to me and asked to sit with me. The owners of the restaurant treated my date an I as though we were royalty, it was embarrassing because no one else was getting the same service as we. When I would get up to order a drink or go to the bathroom people would come up to my date and ask her who I was or what I did for a living . People had to know what I did or who I was. The next night we were allowed in free and one waitor stood by our table the whole night. It was funny. But it is true, "As a man thinks so is he". JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!