Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Do Not Wait for It To Happen !
9/28/2007 2:11:19 PM

Hi ,

Have you ever signed up for a program that is fun and also to make extra income and all you have is a url with if your lucky a couple of text banner ads to help in your promoting it ? Well when you join The Green Team we support ,create ,promote, and assistant you and each other in any way we can to help not one but all to succeed to your fullest potential !

“Do Not Wait for It To Happen “ “ Help Make It Happen “

Join our GREENWIZ Green Team !

Together world wide we can fill this world with Green and enjoy the Fruits of our labors!

Enroll for FREE, check out your own site and our community then commit to your 5$US per month membership investment.

You have so much to gain for only the investment of the 5$US membership. However, you may cancel your membership at any time and you will be removed within 48 hours.

Sorry, but to keep our program a great one, all unpaid accounts will be “weeded out” every 10 days.

CLICK HERE and join GREENWIZ now!

You’ll be glad you did!

We have taken The Green Team to the world wide view with our own Green Team website ,everyone on the team can interact , share , create new Ads ,copy new Ads, help each member upline or downline and each active member is included it the banner rotation not only on Green Team site but also Rotated at JOELEEs Wholesale . On Oct 5th The Green Team site will have a traffic blast of 10,000 views , Members please be sure your teams blogs are up to date by then . This is open to all GreenWiz teams if you have not heard from your Team Leader please contact greenteam@joeleeswholesale.com or Sharon Lee for your login information to list your Green Team and start teams blog .

To Our Team Success ! Lets get fertilizing our growth.

Together we will do our best to make a Green Garden Grow $ Trees!

Thank You Gods Speed :-) Lee

Shoppers,

That time of year of friends , gather up your new trim trimmings and save !  JOELEEs Wholesale Features Holiday Season Christmas, Tree trimming, gifts, and more

Welcome To OuR Christmas Sale

PUPPY ORNAMENTPUPPY ORNAMENTKITTEN ORNAMENTORNAMENTPUPPIES ORNAMENT

Enjoy your visit , Have a Great week  Gods speed Smiley Lee

+0
Re: Do Not Wait for It To Happen !
9/28/2007 4:11:41 PM
Thank you Lee,  I appreciate the info.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/29/2007 10:50:03 AM

Always a pleasure Gaby,

Thank You for showing your support and friendship  Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 1:16:22 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0