Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
How Our Green Team is Growing !
9/26/2007 12:44:05 PM

Hi Team & Friends,

We Have Excellent Team work  We are growing daily ! This is awesome.....Our current Team Stats: Members Upgraded are in blue.

Please lets get upgraded as soon as possible here. Before your free trial ends ..

Mailing payments ,Email support once you have mailed your upgrade via  money order and establish your payment processor for payment. Any questions please let us know

joelees (joelees) Team Line:

1: Jo Matthias ( mamsbiz)

2: ruslanas michrabovas ( magnatas)

2: Xuan Xia ( xiaxuan)
      3: Joe OB ( joeob)

2: Julieta kravec ( darkmarla)

3: Dave Grunt ( davethegrunt)
1: Marie Eck ( miserable12758)

2: Valeria Serpi ( vales76)

2: patricia jimerson ( pjimerson)

2: richard donleyv ( dick6712)
1: Alek Kwiatkowski ( akwia)

2: li yan ( jljhzzh)

2: Igor Chaikovskiy ( igorcheka)

2: Donna J ( donnaj)

Do not forget :

If you have not been to the GREEN TEAM site please stop by login your Admin panel ,click your team , and edit your own Team Leaders Page,support and encourage your downline . If you have not already have you login information please contact me or Sharon Lee, you may also send a request to greenteam@joeleeswholesale.com include your Name,User Name and you Team Leaders  Name .

To Our Team Success ! Lets get fertilizing our growth.

Together  we will do our best to make a Green Garden Grow $ Trees!

What is GREENWIZ ?

Together world wide we can fill this world with Green and enjoy the Fruits of our labors!

Enroll for FREE, check out your own site and our community then commit to your 5$US per month membership investment.

You have so much to gain for only the investment of the 5$US membership. However, you may cancel your membership at any time and you will be removed within 48 hours.

Sorry, but to keep our program a great one, all unpaid accounts will be “weeded out” every 10 days.

CLICK HERE and join GREENWIZ now!

You’ll be glad you did!   

The Green Team

On a Personal Business Note : I am having a excellent over expected busy week of Retail Merchants & customers closed sales during JOELEEs Wholesale busiest weeks ahead as Merchants prestock for the Holidays. I will be on and off doing my best to keep up with friends post and forums,please bare with me during this time Thanks

Thank You Gods Speed Smiley Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!