Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY - A Birthday BASH for a VERY Special Friend!!
9/27/2007 6:56:17 AM
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooo...
Happy Birthday dear Terryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Happy...
Birthdayyyyyyyy
Tooooooooooo

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 7:06:20 AM

Hi Patrica,

Thanks for joining us - Terry is resting right now - but TERRY IS HOME!!!!

Joe, your song will help awaken her!!!  Thanks for singing to her so melodically!!

(is that a word?)

Terry, HAPPY day after your birthday!!!

Peace,

Judy

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 10:53:36 AM
Well Terry!

Branka and Judy and all your friends expect you in the other Happy Birthday forum of yours.

Hello my friends. Everyone of you are asking: Now what?
Terry went in to Georgios  forum and gave replies to all but not to Brankas forum?

Well friends maybe Terry likes me more. He he he (lol).
No, she likes you all maybe more than me. If she knew she would be here because she is a lady with high spiritual and intellectual level. She knows what hospitality means.

The reason is that Terry was off line (not at home) when the forum thread was started so she could not know about it or she could not see the POP-ups, When she went through her emails she did not find any notification to Brankas Forum because the thread was written by Judy. No notifications are sent out in such cases.

Somebody have to inform Terry about this. Rina made a SpotLight. But that was also a couple of days earlier. So Terry did not nitice that too.  Who is going to do that?

Well, while the experts are to busy singing the old song over and over instead watching around to see what is happening and make a notification to inform a friend, and while the teachers without a class are filling on the black boards with texts that nobody reads, becasue there are no pupils in the classes, I have to come in to use my fantasy to get some action and to get us all lost from a zero point.

Well I am not a sharp pen but my classes are filled of pupils because my lessons are for simple people and touches all subjects so after this Terry will know about her very Special Birthday Party held at Branka's forum (link).

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 2:18:46 PM

Dear Branka and Judy,

YOU TWO ARE SIMPLY AWESOME!  Thank you for this wonderful birthday bash and I'm so sorry for being late!

I'm reminded of these words that Roger Whittacker sings: "for you are beautiful and I have loved you dearly, more dearly than the spoken word can tell"

Many, many HUGE HUGS to you both!

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 2:25:53 PM

THANK YOU Queen Valerie!  I know how busy you must be at your own POTW party and again, I Congratulate you and greatly appreciate your celebrating here with us too.

I must echo your words: 

WOW Judy,

You know how to throw a PARTY!!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!