Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY - A Birthday BASH for a VERY Special Friend!!
9/27/2007 4:00:57 PM

Dear Pauline,

THANK YOU!  Its so wonderful to see you back at ALP again.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to celebrate and party at this Birthday Bash, Judy and Branka conspired to hold for me!  I'm guessing Joe D had a little something to do with it too!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 4:34:29 PM

Dear Betty,

THANK YOU!  Its wonderful to have you come celebrate with us!  I love the thought of being happier (pretty hard to beat the happiness I have in my life at this moment), healthier, wealthier, and definitely wiser! 

I don't need the glitzy artwork, but if you like, I can tell you how I do it.  I was too much of 'puter dummy to do it the way everyone else does!

For a start ... if you know how to copy & paste ... you can C&P this graphic into an e-mail you send to yourself and then save it in a file in Outlook Express for easy access.

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 4:41:26 PM

Dear John P,

THANK YOU!  I appreciate you being here and for sending a PM with your best wishes for me.  I also appreciate all the other PMs I received.  It was a wonderful to have so many waiting for me when I returned home. 

This is another one of my favorite graphics and figured you deserve it for being Just Perfect! 

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 5:11:16 PM

Dear Georgios,

THANK YOU!  Those words are pretty hollow to what I feel today as my Pond of Happiness overflows.  It was late when I returned home last night and I knew from the WOWs, I received that you had given me another UBIEE position.  I knew once my PMs were taken care of, I needed to go to Philoxenia#14 to thank you.

As I suspected you had a Birthday Party there too!  I stayed until 3:30 am.  Then I caught a glimpse of this party!  Oh My!  I knew it wouldn't be good to stay up longer, so I went to bed, but not before I read a few of the posts.  With the late hour my Pond of Happiness overflowed.   

I remember well the Tango, Georgios and how honored I was when I became your 14th Philoxenia.  Now I am just honored to be your Friend.  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you more than you could ever know.

Your thoughtfulness simply overwhelms me and I look forward to when I'm won't be away quite as often and when I begin Paying It Forward.

THANK YOU AGAIN, FOR ALL YOU DO!

Sincerely,

Terry

Philoxenia Surprise

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 5:40:58 PM

Dear Judy,

THANK YOU!  I'm up to your post of Sept 25th 1:42 PM!  You were having a wonderful time without me! 

WHAT A PARTY!  You have truly outdone yourself and I was completely surprised!  I saw everyone's posts over at Philoxenia 14 and was pleased to be there.  THEN I SAW THIS!  WOW!

My birthday has been amazing.  Last weekend my Mom, step dad, and Grandmother came for the day and we celebrated.  Yesterday was wonderful with my 2 cousins and sister-in-law taking me out for lunch and my husband took me out for dinner.  My brother called and our daughter called.  Ordinary perhaps, but I chose to see it as AMAZING! 

Some little birdie called "Instinct" told me I should come home last night and I'm so happy I did!

What a wonderful way to celebrate.  Again, I'm reminded ... BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC AND MAGIC HAPPENS!

The more you appreciate and are grateful for what you have in the moment the more you will receive.

The more you understand you are a magnate and change the way you think to becoming a magnate for all that is GOOD ... the more good will come into your life.

The happier you are the happier you will be!

I am forever grateful to you for the abundance of love, health, wealth and happiness I now have in my life ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU!

Dear Judy and Branka, THANK YOU!  You have made me feel incredibly special and I greatly appreciate you for that.

I am forever grateful to the both of you and all my wonderful friends for enriching my life

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

+0