Menu

Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!! We Are the Adlandpro Team!!
10/5/2007 7:46:17 PM

We are RoCkIn Adlandpro!!!!

This is the BIGGEST Team Build and it ALL Started in Adlandpro!!! JerkyHill Places ALL Of its newest members within the team to ensure stability and strength and a INCOME for many years to come.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE ADLANDPRO TEAM--Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!! We Are the Adlandpro Team!!
10/8/2007 6:43:33 PM

The ADLANDPRO Team,,Meet The BEST Jerky Direct, JD Premium Products Team!!! We ARE The AdlandproTeam-AdlandproTeam.com

CLICK ABOVE TO SEE THE TEAM LIST!!!

CLICK BELOW TO JOIN US!!!

JOIN The BIGGEST Adlandpro Team Today!!!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE ADLANDPRO TEAM--Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!! We Are the Adlandpro Team!!
10/9/2007 6:22:57 PM

The ADLANDPRO Team,,Meet The BEST Jerky Direct, JD Premium Products Team!!! We ARE The AdlandproTeam-AdlandproTeam.com

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!! We Are the Adlandpro Team!!
10/13/2007 8:24:23 PM

ATTENTION ALL HUSBANDS!!!!

Your Wife Will Cuddle You To NO END When You Give Her One Of These Amazing Gifts For Christmas!!!!

She Will Wonder How You Knew About These Products That She Has On Her Wish List!!!!

AND If You Purchase One Of These Wonderful Gift Packages,,I will Mail you A Beautiful Gift Box To Wrap It In. Complete With A Christmas Bow!!!

((Gift Boxes are for the Collection line only))

LOOK Below For Some Yummy Hunger Snacks For YOU Too!!

Just click on the Collection Of Your Choice.

Rejuvenating Collection
Turn back the hands of time and imagine youthful looking skin again. Discover for yourself how this unique proprietary blend of ingredients will ...more... Only $179.95

Pure Radiance Collection
In just minutes you can provide a cutting edge regimen that will make a huge impact on the health and beauty of your skin. Everyone deserves to be beautiful but ...more... Only $279.95

Clarifying Collection
Have the teen years captured your complexion? Fight back with this heavily saturated, intense bacteria fighting trio of ...more... Only $119.95

Essence Collection
Slough off dull, lifeless skin cells. Magnetize dirt right off of your skin while you buff, tone and moisturize. Feel the power of Rosemary, Spirulina and ...more... Only $104.95

Try One Of These Yummy Snacks To Curb Your Hunger In Between Meals or for Those Night The Wife Is Out Shopping And Dinner Is late!!

SIGNATURE SERIES STEAK STICKS - ORIGINAL TWO 3.65OZ BAGS
This is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Suggested Retail: $29.99
YOUR COST: $21.00

Suggested Retail: $13.00
YOUR COST: $12.00
NATURAL BEEF JERKY SLAB STYLE ORIGINAL TWO 4 OZ BAGS
  • Natural Beef Jerky - Original Flavor
  • Beef Raised Without Added Hormones and Without Antibiotics
  • No Preservatives
  • No Added MSG
  • NO Nitrite