Menu

Promote
ProBuilderPLUS: Lock your position for free!!
9/22/2007 3:50:26 AM
A few weeks ago I upgraded to a paid member at ProBuilderPLUS. The reason for this is that I just wanted to test the tools for myself. If you pre-enroll, you will only be able to read about the system, lock your position in the powerline and get an overview on what
the system offers.

Fast.ProBuilderPLUS.com

I have always thought that as a marketer you need to have certain tools. These tools are:

1. Splash pages
2. Autoresponder
3. Adtracker

First, you need a nice design with some well-written words to attract customers. This is the splash page. Then you need an autoresponder, where your customers sign up. When they sign up, they will get a personal greeting from you, where you describe the business in a series of e-mails. And finally, you need an ad-tracker, where you will see when customers click on your affiliate links. If they don´t click, you need to change your ads.

The reason I joined ProBuilderPLUS is that they have all of these tools included. If you are going to buy these tools one by one, it will cost you a lot more than if you became a member of ProBuilderPLUS.

I think that the tools at ProBuilderPLUS are very good, and you can use them to promote your ProBuilderPLUS business or your other business. Most people start out promoting ProBuilderPLUS, and when they are in profit, they will continue using the same tools to promote your other business.

As long as you agree that you need the tools listed above, I don´t think there´s another cheaper or better option than ProBuilderPLUS.

Pre-enroll and lock your position for free at:
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!