Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
LITTLE OLD LADY~
9/19/2007 9:05:16 PM

LITTLE OLD LADY~

There was a little old  lady, who every morning. stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to  the sky, and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD!"

One day an atheist moved  into the house next door. He became irritated at the little old  lady. Every  morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and yell: "THERE IS NO  LORD!"

Time passed with the two of them carrying on this way every day.

One morning, in the middle of winter, the little old lady  stepped onto her front porch and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! Please Lord, I  have no food and I am starving, provide for me, oh Lord!

The next  morning she stepped out onto her porch and there were two huge bags of  groceries sitting there.

"PRAISE THE LORD!" she cried out. "HE HAS  PROVIDED GROCERIES FOR ME!"

The atheist neighbor jumped out of the  hedges and shouted: "THERE IS NO LORD; I BOUGHT THOSE  GROCERIES!!"

The little old lady threw her arms into the air and  shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH GROCERIES AND MADE  THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!"
+0
Re: LITTLE OLD LADY~
9/19/2007 9:12:27 PM

HA,HA!!!  WAS THAT Great or what!!  You have done it again Bj.  Thanks for your Great stories!!  Keep them coming!!

$helly

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 9:22:28 PM
Hello BJ,

Thanks for sharing.  I liked this.

Amanda

+0
9/20/2007 1:57:34 AM
Hi Bj,

I will rate that one a

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
9/20/2007 3:16:19 PM

Praise the Lord for human beings like you, BJ!!

Loved the story!

Melanie

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!