Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Hello My Friends......WOW I Finally Found Her
9/23/2007 1:43:00 PM

Hello Dimitra,

Dimitra we all do have similar stories in our lives the problem with some they do not even realize it is happening. To see the truth of what you are dealing with makes some wiser because of learning the life lessons put before them.

The words in this poem are very emotional because they describe my lesson in life which took me 3 tries to learn. Dimitra I am so happy you enjoyed this poem and yes it is good to be back even for a short time.

Blessings to you my friend,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 1:53:16 PM

Dear Pauline,

I am very happy and pleased to see you here Pauline and you are well now. We all have an Angel come into our lives even if we do not notice what they are until certain events happen to show who they are. They appear from nowhere when we ask for their help and guidance with our lives.

Pauline may you and your loved ones be Blessed many more times in your lives.

Thank-you for being such a good friend,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 2:02:12 PM

Hi Trina,

Thank-you for coming to my forum . The praise from a Published Poet means so much to me and gives me the courage to find a way to publish my own.

Trina I do hope you enjoy the ones in the future.

Thank-you for being a friend.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 3:03:37 PM

MICHAEL DEROWIN
for such a beautiful poem and for sharing it with many.  If this is the love of your life, then I am happy to say that the poem is truly inspirational  with love and a birth of a new outstanding relationship.

Truly amazing my friend!

Take care and have a blessed week!

Love, Rina
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 10:41:13 AM

Hello Rina,

Rina thank-you coming and sharing my Poetry with me. I am happy to see you here again.

Yes Rina the poem gives hope to those who have had bad luck with relationship's. I found my Angel of Hope right when I needed her the most in my life. We all have our Angel's or we are someone else's Angel of Hope that needs comforting and understanding.

Take care my Friend,

Blessings,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!