Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Live Show - Mind, Body and Soul
9/17/2007 7:17:57 PM
Well Ladies and Gentleman, Real Coaching Radio is proud to announce that the first Trans-Atlantic, International Show- Mind, Body & Soul, Social Broadcastingwas today , Thursday 13th September at 3pm GMT.

Despite initial technical hiccups, which we apologise for but they were totally beyond our control, the show ran smoothly and has already received tremendous positive feedback globally.

Host Coach Steve and myself, Co-Host Venerina, started off by introducing ourselves to our listeners so they could learn a little bit more about us.

We then went on to give the listeners an insight into how the Law of Attraction or the really work with a practical example of how Coach Steve and I met. We talked about how circumstances brought us together, not through just putting out thoughts in to the Universe and waiting for something to happen but by practical input, strategic moving on our behalf and most of all our connection to others.

Thinking and wanting something, alone, is not enough to, actually, achieve it. Although positive mental attitude is a necessity for facing adversities in a productive way. It alone is not enough either. Some sort of action is needed on our behalf.

We somehow need to set the wheels in motion to get the ball rolling. Now that can be anything from talking to someone else, letting others know what your goals, desires and dreams are. It may be taking the small, initial, steps that will drive you a little closer to your desired goal. It may be just connecting with others.

One thing I have learnt, for sure, in life is that you can never know enough people. Remember that people know people who in turn know other people and sometimes, in fact more often than not, it is not what you know but who know.

The questions we addressed that we are attempting to get our listeners to think about are: “Do you tend to your soul enough”?, “Just how positive are you”?, “What do you value the most in life”?, “Are you following a path with heart”?

Real Coaching RadioMost of all: “What happens when you have achieved everything there is to achieve”?, or as Steve put it: “What’s next”?

If you have any answers for us or if you would like to share your experiences with us, we would dearly love to hear from you.

So please, leave your comments, call the show or come and chat with us. We will be live every Thursday afternoon between 3 and 4pm GMT on Real Coaching Radio.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Live Show - Mind, Body and Soul
9/17/2007 7:33:00 PM

Hi,
I listened to that show and was blown away by it. I can hardly wait for the nest one. Everyone needs to listen.
Momsie
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 6:05:32 PM
Wow! This is so exciting! Verenia I would expect no less from you than something spectacular so my advice to Steve is to hang on and enjoy the ride.
Nan-you and Joe and the interns and everyone else there a doing a simply marvelous job and it is so terrific to see these enterprises begin from scratch and blossom into such wonderful exploits.
I bask in the glow of all of your accomplishments.+++

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 7:43:21 PM

Hello Mumsie and thank you very much.

It is an honour to be working with Steve on this project and wonderful that Real Coaching Radio and TGAMM have teamed up.

I couldn't be more excited right now.

Lots of Love

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 7:49:38 PM

My dear dear Atlantean friend .... Joyce

It has been a long while I know ... So much has been going on and, for a while, I seem to have lost myself and the time to do everything I enjoy doing.  I hope you are keeping well and that everything is going good for you, especially with your project.  I have missed you.  What's the news?

That does not mean for one moment that I ever forgot the wonderful people I have met here .... nor that AdlandPro exists ... I just needed some time out.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments.  I am sure Steve will drop by some time soon and introduce himself and add a few words.

We are very excited about everything going on right now and, as you know, mind, body & soul is my heartfelt passion.

I hope you will call into the show one day ..... soon .... very soon.

Lots of love

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!