Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODBYE PARTY FOR BRANKA BABIC
9/16/2007 4:56:12 PM
My dear Branka,

I am very sorry to hear this. I hope it will last for as little time as you can. It was wonderful to have you here as a friend and as a person with so great feelings. I'll miss you dear and I hope I'll see you soon back.

Love and hugs from my heart,

Dimitra

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 5:15:07 PM
To a friend and one of many invited here at Adlandpro, we wish you well Branka, words from me cannot express the sorrow i feel but i know that God is faithful in you no matter what you do my dear sweet Branka, we were pleased to have known you for just a short time. Passing is such sweet sorrow, that applys for anyone who is moving on. You surely will be missed. I agree with Monica in saying please reconsider? The light you put into this community was truly a great help to all of us , we will not forget. Thank you dear Branka for your kindness and compassion for each one of us. Farewell my friend. Thomas.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
9/16/2007 5:30:00 PM

Dearest Billydaddy!!!

OH, I WISH YOU CAN NEVER GUESS HOW SAD I AM.

BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP WAS APPRECIATED AND HOW MUCH I HONOR YOU AND LOVE WHOLE YOUR FAMILY.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING A LIGHT ON FOR ME. THAT WILL HELP ME FOR SURE!

BILLY , ONE GREAT BIG HUG FOR YOU, ALLY, AND YOUR BLESSED KIDS!

Branka

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 5:31:57 PM

Please come back as soon as you can.  Adland will not be the same without you.  You have enriched the lives of many.  Losing your friendship is almost unbearable.

I sent you a PM.  Please keep in touch.

I love you from the depths of my soul.

Luellita

Friends Forever

+0
9/16/2007 5:32:03 PM

MY DEAREST MONICA,

Thank you for all what you are, my dear Queen Bee, wonderful - AMAZING friend!!!

I will never forget you!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!