Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
FIRST AND ONLY PHYTO-TONIC
12/17/2004 2:03:15 PM
I am happy to introduce to you the first ever phyto-tonic. This product is backed by the some of the best Doctors and Scientist. This formula comes from a disease free village where 1 in 64 live to be a healthy 100 years old and infact still fathering children at that age! In the US only 1 in 7000 live to be 100. This phyto-tonic is from whole fruit and herbal nectars bottled in a liquid form and contains the water from the same village as mentioned above. Very fun business attached that has an amazing "checkmatch" feature. Our company will pay you in 4 different ways that helps you to build a successful business and finally make the money you are worth! Be a part of building this awesome business. One of our product users, Terry Bradshaw came to us and asked to do a special presentation of our product. This special will be airing MSNBC next month! You won't want to miss the benefits this publicity will bring you. Come and Join this great new company that's goal is to be in 50 countries in the next 5 years. contact me through my website: http://www.myviaoffice.com/joeandangie
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: FIRST AND ONLY PHYTO-TONIC
12/20/2004 4:05:25 PM
Hi, Thank for visiting of our forum. For a long time we here did not have such beautiful girl! Sergey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!