Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Travel Much?
9/12/2007 9:24:24 PM
I have been involved in YTB for a while now and love it! it has a low investment, under $500 to have your own Home Based Business! Not only do we have the Travel Engine(which includes:Hotel, Car rentals, Airfare, Cruises and vacation packages), but it also includes Tickets to shows, concerts, sporting events, amusement parks, and much more! YTB just had their National convention .... They are now offering Medical insurance to ALL Active members. check out my state of the art website @ www.traveluonline.com YTB has expanded to give us our own Travel Site, now free extra sites like: YTB Cars, YTB flowers, YTB Weddings, and YTB Golf. all which YOU get commission on! they have a copywritten compensation plan that beats all others! Let me know if you want to know more! Also, feel free to go to my site and click on the presentation button, to get a brief look. Also, click around the site and see what you could have too! thanks Erica Williams
Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Travel Much?
9/13/2007 12:59:53 AM

Hi Erica,

I checked out your website and it is indeed impressive! There is alot of good information there.
I signed up to get the latest information on best deals on flights and hotels accomendations.
I wish you much success with this business!

Kind regards,

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
9/13/2007 10:54:54 AM

Hi Erica,

I've been in YTB for less than a year now, but this is the easiest thing to talk to others about. Everybody loves to travel and you don't have to sell lotions & potions to all your friends and neighbors. Anyone interested should check it out.

Gene Perkins: www.relaxnowtravel

+0
Eddie Power

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 2:24:19 PM
Hi Erica. Website has a lot of information. I signed up for the newsletter. Would like to have more information on the business to view to see if I can fit it into what I am currently doing. Thanks
Eddie Power 902-370-2085 edsangels@yahoo.com
+0
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 2:32:17 PM

Have you watched the presentation at www.traveluonline.info? If you have you can e-mail me any questions at info@traveluonline.com so I can send you more information:)

Thanks,

I would love to help you with anything you need!

Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!