Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Patricia Bartch, Linda Harvey, Crystal Weckerly AND Sharon Lee INTRODUCE To You A Brand New Team Build Called "GREENTEAM". Headed By TERRY GORLEY!!!!
9/10/2007 6:59:17 PM

Thank you Joelee. I will be posting a way to pay tomorrow. I am "weeding" out the bugs right now!! Get it?? "Weeding"..LOL...;-)

Thanks for the letter. Its always GOOD to post for everyone..;-)

Peace.

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Patricia Bartch, Linda Harvey, Crystal Weckerly AND Sharon Lee INTRODUCE To You A Brand New Team Build Called "GREENTEAM". Headed By TERRY GORLEY!!!!
9/10/2007 9:07:13 PM

Patricia Bartch, Linda Harvey, Crystal Weckerly and Sharon Lee introduce to you a brand new team build called "GreenTeam". This Team is already headed by our Dear Friend Terry Gorley and Is a well established business. Take a LOOK!!!

Please state your sponsor here also so we can post stats.....;-)

Click the banner to get started!!!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 9:07:18 PM
The GREEN TEAM !

http://greenwiz.com/members/grimlock
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 10:33:10 PM

ROSEA ICE PLANT

APR07-FG5

Description Masses of free flowing ground cover that virtually grows by itself. Purple flowers seem to last forever as they enliven your garden for the entire summer.
This little plant is used by many to cover hard to fill places, like hillsides or rock piles. As a Fire resistant plant they are also a helpful plant.
They can grow to 3 feet tall and their trailing vines will root as they go spreading the 'carpet' of color as they go.
They make dazzling displays for hanging baskets as well.

Planting Could use some afternoon shade and regular water in summer. they will grow in any soil or pot. they are frost sensitive so in colder climates need to be replanted each year or brought inside.
Watering Little water, as they are also very drought resistant.
Blooms 2- to 3-inch purple flowers that will cover the entire area or cascade over a wall. Gray green, succulent foliage enhances the display.
Getting More this couldn't be easier! Shred old leaves and stems and spread them on loose soil and water. Plants will appear in approximately 2 weeks.
Notes The Ice plant does attract bees and does not like to be walked on. It also grows best by the sea in sandy soil.
AKA: Sea Fig,
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 11:06:55 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON AND GREEN TEAM!

Last update for the day ... Way to go GREEN TEAM!

TO THE POWER OF 3

Terry Gorley
Judy Smith
Joe Downing
Sharon Lee 
Patricia Bartch 
Thomas Harvey 
Valerie Clavin
Steven Suchar
Joelees Wholesale
Martin Bromberg
Sam Hall