Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time To Honor The Winner Of The 111th Person Of The Week Award!!!
9/9/2007 1:36:00 PM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 111!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week’s POTW is one of AdlandPro’s most experienced Network Marketers, his name is Neil Sperling. He is a Canadian from Dover, Ontario. Neil has an impressive list of 3,641 friends which he put together in less then a years time. He is someone who has experience in motivational skills and positive growth techniques. Neil is truly an asset to our community. Congratulations Neil on winning the Person of the Week program!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Neil's Bio:

Born in Saskatchewan and raised on a small farm. I’m the oldest child and only son, with two sisters and no brothers. Losing my Father at age 11, I became very much a loner. But things changed when I got into High School. (LOL ) Breaking out of my shell and personal growth since then, is a life time venture that I attack full speed ahead most of the time but balanced with times of reflecting and inner soul searching too.

Over twenty years experience successfully marketing a variety of products and services to various market niches throughout North America. Effective leadership skills; trained and coached sales personnel plus developed a one day workshop covering Meditation, Value Finding, Goal setting as well as people skills. Received recognition (in my office) as top sales person for real estate sales in 1993.

My main target now is to develop an on line income that will replace and exceed my current employment and allow me to share my knowledge and experience with others. Guess that’s why I LOVE MLM and Network Marketing. There is no better way for someone starting with little or nothing to create a residual cash flow that will in turn give you time freedom... by helping others do the same!

Over the years I have Met and shook hands with Tony Robbins, Dennis Waitley (and his then wife Susan) and Brian Tracy. I even spent about 20 minutes one on one with Brian at a Seminar I was at for Real Estate Training in Victoria B.C. With that as a base – I started to share some personal growth and business tips in my forum. I would love to see you participate in my forum threads…. Both, as a student as well as share your added knowledge with your posts to my threads!

"There is Never and End to Learning, Only New Beginning" With that in mind…….. "Let’s Begin"

Neil Sperling

As you can see for yourself folks, Neil’s history in Network Marketing and Personal Growth skills is pretty impressive. He is definitely someone you’ll want to get to know. Invite him to join your list of friends if he isn’t already on it.

Neil, thank you for what you are doing here at AdlandPro. You bring much with you to AdlandPro and it will be of great help to those who are looking to do business in our community. Have an awesome POTW week Neil!

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 112) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/808385.aspx

And don't forget to vote for the 6th Photo of the Week:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/809792.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The Winner Of The 111th Person Of The Week Award!!!
9/9/2007 1:37:59 PM
Thanks John,

CONGRATULATIONS NEIL YOU ARE OUR KING !!! ENJOY YOUR TIME. you are king of the best community on the net !!

many blessings

Pauline R
+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/9/2007 1:42:57 PM
Congratulations, Neil! Reign in prosperity and have fun! Blessings! Miss Annie
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 1:50:57 PM

Congratulations Neil

Enjoy  :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 2:03:44 PM
Congratulations Neil
This is great.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!