Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FORTY-THIRD EDITION: WOMEN OF COURAGE
9/3/2007 9:53:05 PM

What a wonderfully courageous woman!  I, too, pray for God's blessings on Somally and all the young girls she is helping.  It is so horrible that this is going on in our world today.  Most of us are so blessed, and I must add, sheltered, that we don't realize what all is going on around the world.

Somally, may God send His angels to watch over you and protect you and each one of these, his children.

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
9/3/2007 10:20:34 PM

Hi John and Luella ,

And thanks LaNell for sending me here !

Congratulation for all who brough Somally here like a winner ! She is indeed a woman of courage and will be in my prayers !

Blessing !

Adelina

+0
9/3/2007 10:26:47 PM
Hi Luella and John :) A perfect woman for this honour, Somaly truly is a woman of courage and I hope she will get to continue her mission for these woman and young girls, an amazing story!

Hosted By SparkleTags.com
+0
Evelyn Luinenburg

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2007 10:27:34 PM
When we read of conditions in other countries, we should often stop and be thankful for the lives we enjoy. We so often tend to consider "life is not worth the effort" instead counting our blessings. Thank you for that very moving story. Evelyn
Thanks to all for your hand of friendship. It is most appreciated. Evelyn
+0
9/3/2007 10:43:05 PM

Dear Luella and John:

I compliment you both for honoring Somaly. Her gift of courage and strength to continue with her mission is remarkable. I pray that she is safe and able to accomplish her dream.

With fond respect to you  both for this story, and  to Solmay and her family who deserve the gift of life.

Marida

+0