Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Irritable Bowel Syndrome Article and WATKINS supplements
9/13/2007 7:28:29 PM

Hi Donna,

I believe that i was told that my sponsors customer said that it accually does something to "settle" the bowel,so you feel normal again.

And when she is on it,she has no problems. I'll check and find out how long she has been taking it and if there is a comparable difference between the capsules and the juice.

Little one is awake here,i must go,but i will keep you posted !

Marie

+0
9/14/2007 10:03:11 PM

Ok,I'm back with a little more info for you.the customer says the juice works right away,but that it doesn't taste real well.The caplets do the same thing,only i "think" you have to take them more often.and they don't taste bad like the juice.

I found you the Watkins Ailments and Answers booklet and i thought i would send the link to it.I am no good at forwarding attachments and such,so if this doesn't work,let me know and i will get it right for you.

http://www.watkinsonline.com/pdf/WIBC2006/Ailments_Answers.pdf  

Hope it can answer some of your questions and help you out !

Or if you want to look further,you can go to www.watkinsonline.com/home

Good luck !!

Let me know if you need more help finding anything out.We have an excellent group that we work with ! Our message boards are down for redesign/improveing so it take s alittle longer than normal to find things out. 

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 2:21:35 AM
Thanks for the links, Marie. The supplements look good. I will read more about them when I have more time. DonnaZ
+0
9/17/2007 1:31:55 PM

No problem Donna,

I just hope it is something that can help you out ! I see how inconvenient it is for my dad and can only imagine what it must be like,and i don't even know if that is what he has !

Like i said,any questions,let me know !

Marie Tiegs

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!