Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Greatest Man in History
8/30/2007 11:47:09 PM

Hi Judy, you are such a sweetheart. Blessings on you my friend!!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2007 11:48:36 PM

James, as far as I'm concerned, we could just add your statement into the poem I posted. It fits perfectly!!!!

+0
9/22/2007 11:12:54 PM

This is wonderful. Alot of times people do not give credit where credit is due, To Jesus.

If I had one wish to be granted, it would be for all to know and realize that they are nothing without Jesus.  He is the reason that we are all here, He is all of the good in our life. He deserves credit for everything, yet too many times people accept the credit shamelessly.  (Also at times, Pride and Dignity overtake a person.)

Jesus does many different things to get us to notice him, and/or to lead us to him. It is up to us to open our eyes, and choose to follow him. (Or continue to wonder around aimlessly in this world without him)

I love Jesus. JESUS is my Hero.  

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2007 11:29:22 PM

Alysse, I can sense your sincereness. I can just hear your voice when you talk those words. It's like music to my ears. As far as I'm concerned, Jesus gets all the credit from my end of the world. I shared a little piece of history about an airplane accident that I was in. It's in my about me profile. I know the angels were protecting me. I have no doubt about it. By rights, I shouldn't be here today, but I know there's a reason why I am.

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2007 11:31:37 PM

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!AMEN!!!!

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!