Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SPECIAL EDITION: WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/27/2007 1:05:04 PM
Hello Luella and John

Thank you for the invitation.

I watched tributes on TV last night as several channels
were doing features.

It does not seem like 10 years ago that Princess Diana,
The People's Princess and Queen of our Hearts was taken from us at such an early age, yet in the time she was in the full media attention we watched her blossom from 'Shy Di' to an adult with poise and received such blessings from her caring, hands on methods that one was just drawn to her like 'moths to a flame'.

There was such a charisma about her and her loving
and caring even while going through such lonely and
desperate times in her own personal life.

Diana, has taught and left this same caring side and
hands on to the people with her two sons Will and Harry.  Princess Diana maybe out of our sight but not
out of our heart.

Kind regards
Amanda
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 1:36:46 PM

A wonderful choice.
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 2:11:57 PM

Hello Luella May and John,

Wonderful feature....Princess Diana is irreplaceable and unforgetable.  A true woman of courage. 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2007 2:44:14 PM
Princess Diana will never be forgotten!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 2:45:28 PM
HELLO LUELLA!

Thank you for giving us Princess DIANA in a Special Edition of Woman of Courage. It is true that this lovely woman worked and contributed in a program to support children. I don't know any femal royalties not doing charity contribution.

Personally I do not count her as primary Woman of Courage, but her tragedy is a very good example for all of us to understand that if you do something good against the will of your environment then you are expelled.

Those people don't have private life and doing something that exposes them then you they risk to "disappear". Lady Diana acted many times out of the "range" of what the high society wanted. They take everything you have and to show that they are good the start their charity programs. They are like Greek priests they understand the word "take" but dont react on "the word "give".

It is true that Lady Diana was a beloved person and in our mind she will remain as the "different" Lady that had the right and wanted to live and stay close to simple people.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!