Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Vote for the Best Forum Award: August
8/27/2007 10:33:09 AM
Dear Pauline, I'm so proud of you!!!! I know you'll do a fantastic job with an already great forum!!!
I've voted and wish everybody good luck - each and one of the nominated forum owners are my friends and they're all doing a wonderful job with their forums.
Many hugs and blessings,
Janet

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 11:05:13 AM
My dearest friends Joe and Janet,

what would I do without your support ?? Thank you for believing in me you both, you have no idea how much that means to me. Continue to do what you do, we are so blessed to have you here make this community even better. Good luck you two at the BFA.. and hey dont forget to go tell your friends to come vote. every vote counts now...so get busy willya !! ;-)

hugs n much luv

Pauline R
+0
8/27/2007 3:22:36 PM

Hello My Friend!  :-)

Awesome job you did with this forum!  ;-)

I'm sure you will be great for this project because you have a sincere love for this community. You are not looking for fame or glory, you do what you do because you love helping me people and because you just love people in general. That's why I chose you for so many of my projects. I could see your heart from the moment I met you.

Thank you my dear friend for all you do for us!

Love ya!  8)

JOHN

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 3:59:18 PM
Hi John,

Gosh, thank you for having so much confidence in me. I am happy to be doing what I do, with the support of you and so many good friends,  I am blessed to have.  Yes John fame comes and goes like the wind..... and after that what?? Its who you are that really matters, cos; in the end thats who you are left with really !!

Cant seem to remember who said these wise words, 'its not what you take with you that matters, its what you leave behind.!'

Bless you my dearest friend, you have enriched my life much, and Im happy to be doing what we do together.

much luv n blessings always

Pauline R

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 7:22:06 PM

Hi Pauline,

I know you will do a supreme job at this.  You have done a magnificent job at everything you've done, and I am certain this will be no exception

My goodness, but this was a very difficult choice.  I have voted and my best wishes to everyone who is on the ballot.  They are all wonderful forums!

Judy

+0