Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
eGold issued Cease and Desist orders. So why are some webmasters still offering it as a payment option?
8/21/2007 5:26:54 AM
Here is a .pdf document about:

ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING
BEFORE THE
SECURITIES COMMISSIONER OF MARYLAND

Found here:   http://www.oag.state.md.us/Securities/Actions/2005/MarlinFinkbeinerFinalCD5_05.pdf

This notes the owners/operators of eGold in scams using eGold as it's transfering of funds system.

From pages 9 and 10 of document.

ORDER
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Respondents Marlin and
Finkbeiner are permanently barred from the securities and investment advisory business in
Maryland, in that Respondents may not participate in securities or investment advisory business
in Maryland including but not limited to the offer, sale or issuance or the giving of advice
regarding promissory notes, stocks, bonds, investment contracts, sale/leaseback arrangements
and all other instruments that qualify as securities; and it is further
ORDERED, that Respondent Marlin cease and desist from further violation of Sections
11-301, 11-302, 11-401, 11-402, and 11-501 of the Securities Act; and it is further
ORDERED, that Respondent Finkbeiner cease and desist from further violation of
Sections 11-301, 11-302, 11-401 and 11-501 of the Securities Act; and it is further
ORDERED, that Respondent Marlin is assessed a monetary penalty of $90,000.

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: eGold issued Cease and Desist orders. So why are some webmasters still offering it as a payment option?
8/21/2007 7:31:35 AM

Hi Kenneth,

I have no sympathy for the woman who lost her money because her own common sense should have told her it was too good to be true!

And then she was greedy enough to fall for another sales pitch for a potential 45% profit with this company, Egold was only the means of transferring her money and should not be held responsible for this greedy persons misfortune!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Re: eGold issued Cease and Desist orders. So why are some webmasters still offering it as a payment option?
8/21/2007 2:15:29 PM
Hi John,

The fact is that the person conning the lady out of her money was also an owner of Egold.

Kenneth
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 2:30:23 PM

Hemmmmm, This is interesting Kenneth. I took egold of my safelist when this new's came out.. But have since used egold on some tranactions to liquidate so I would not use it anymore. BUT,, I saw also that they were still operating and am now using to fund my http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=1856 account. I have had no problems with deposits or withdraws from Incomestorm. But am still hesitant to put it back on the Safelist as processor.

I am saving this thread Kenneth. Will check back. If I see any new,,New's I will post.

Thanks for the update...;-)

Peace.

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 2:34:41 PM

Hi Kenneth,

If you had told me that in the first place I wouldn't have been so critical.

But you have to be really thick or greedy to invest in this type of ripoff or know someone who works in fort knox, or the bank of england!

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!