Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/27/2007 6:52:48 AM

KUDOS, Joe!!!!!!!

You are doing such a gorgeous job of your presentations here.  Every time I read your ads, I learn something brand new about X20  - The main thing I have to say about it as it does exactly what it says it will do and that is from first hand experience.

I have been drinking X20 and blast for almost 3 months now and WOW, what a difference it has made in the way I feel.  It has no taste whatsoever and that was one of my biggest fears.

Hugs and congrats my friend.  I am proud to be a part of your Xooma team!

Judy

+0
9/11/2007 5:40:53 PM

HUGS!

B.

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 5:43:46 PM

JOE DOWNING,,,, The X2O Man!!!! Id like to try this stuff sometime Joe!!!!

graffitti-focus-xxx.jpg    F O C U S     B I Z

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 7:16:40 PM

Great job Joe!  Hey everyone ... Joe's the expert on making the water you drink healthy!  I just learned today it will make a bottle of inexpensive wine taste expensive too!

Hello Sharon ... my testimony ... X2O is great stuff!

Have a BLAST ... BE ENERGIZED ... HAVE FUN!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 7:17:05 PM
Receive the best discounts and lowest prices on Xooma’s products for your own personal use. And as long as you have a minimum monthly order of $25 of Xtreme X2O you’ll remain “active” in our Company and continue to enjoy all of Xooma’s products at wholesale prices.

Basic Business Owner
As a “Basic Business Owner” you’ve made the decision to start your own Xooma business in addition to getting the best discounts and lowest prices on Xooma’s products. By choosing this option you commit to purchasing and/or selling between $25 - $100 of X2O (and other Xooma products) each month. You’ll automatically receive your business position in our Team Matrix Compensation Plan and have the potential to earn additional income through the Sponsor Tree Compensation Plan. This option works best for people who want to start out a little slower or for those who may not have the ability to be “active” in their business at least 10 hours per week.

Fast Start Executive (Our most popular option)
As a “Fast Start Executive” you’re not only getting the best discounts and lowest prices on Xooma’s products, you’re serious about building a strong and profitable Xooma business. By choosing this option you commit to purchasing and/or selling at least $125 of X2O (and other Xooma products) each month. You’ll start your business with one of Xooma’s money-saving Fast Start Packages and automatically activate your business positions in all 3 of our main compensation plans: the UniLevel Bonus, Sponsor Tree, and Team Matrix. In addition, you’ll be eligible for all future Fast Start Bonuses within your organization. This option is ideal for people who want to earn money as fast as possible and have the ability to be “active” in their business 10 - 15 hours per week.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!