Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
I Want To Help You, Help Me, Help the Environment and Start A New Trend All At Once.
8/13/2007 10:18:28 PM
Hello my friends,

I Want To Help You, Help Me, Help the Environment and Start A New Trend All At Once.

1. I want to help earn money. How? The same way I am doing it now with Willie Crawford's ebook.
===>>> Make $1000 - $2000 IN 24 Hours Or Less!

2. & 3. This will help me and will help the environment. Since most of you know of my situation I am now saving for transportation. I decided to look for something that is totally environmentally friendly and will get me where I need to go. A Yamaha C3 Scooter. Why is this
environmentally friendly? It get over 100+ MPG!!!

4. This will start a new trend. Since they are easy to ride and FANTASTIC on gas mileage can you imagine paying less than $30.00/month for gas to travel to work and other places? And no insurance or liscencing required (in most states).

So my goal is to help out as many people as I can, raise $2500.00 for a vehicle that will be
environmentally friendly and see if I can't start a network marketing scooters club.

How crazy is this? I don't know.

So far, I have raised $930.00 to the cause. And I did this with Willie's ebook.
===>>> Make $1000 - $2000 IN 24 Hours Or Less!

If we start helping each other we all can get to our dreams.

I have started a group at BizzyBlogz.Biz for all of the buyers of Willie' ebook and Willie also has a forum/blog.

So, can I ask you to help you help me?

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Zelma Mcpherson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I Want To Help You, Help Me, Help the Environment and Start A New Trend All At Once.
8/15/2007 8:26:06 PM

Hi Kenneth,.

Is it possible I could get the book for free?

Zelma

Long-term Rewidual Income zelusa22@yahoo.com One Investment - five sources of income http://www.fortune5minutes.com/?id=2934 Blast to millions FREE http://internet.blastomatic.com/bluebear
+0
Re: I Want To Help You, Help Me, Help the Environment and Start A New Trend All At Once.
8/15/2007 11:19:55 PM
Hi Zelma,

The writer, WIllie Crawford, strictly prohibits anyone giving this ebook away. The book also has links that are customized for the purchaser so they too can earn from the book sales. The ebook is only $5.00 but if that is a problem private message me.

Kenneth
+0