Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ NO 3 LISA SIMPKINS
8/13/2007 9:46:28 PM

HI MARILYN,

HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND?

I APPRECIATE YOU AND LOVE HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND.

YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 9:48:20 PM

HI DIMITRA,

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADY I APPRECIATE YOU COMING BY AND POSTING.PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.

GOD BLESS! 

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 9:50:45 PM

HI LEONARD,

IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE I APPRECIATE YOU POSTING.PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

LISA        

African American Profile Graphics SoulCityGraphics.com

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 8:03:06 AM
Join Lisa In SiteWizardseo Today!!!! 

Site Wizard SEO was created based on the idea that if you make decent websites, you won't need to overload it with crazy advertisements and pop-ups to annoy visitors. You can receive a good amount of traffic and income, both which grow steadily month-to-month. With Site Wizard SEO, you can create and maintain 100`s of pages (or you can call them websites) To make enough income  to support your family.

Okay Its Time To Turn The Lights On...

website ideas

Content includes: Articles, Directories, Forums, Blogs, news and other information, that you provide freely to visitors to your site. You make money from content based sites by having advertising and affiliate programs on your pages.

How to find an idea : Finding A Niche is a good place to start, because creating a website about something you are personally interested in will: 1. Help in actually creating content based on your knowledge, and 2. Keep you motivated to work on your site.

Any Business you can think of is possible, any keyword is another website generating an income stream. 

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 2:39:24 PM

Hello Pauline,

Another great choice to profile here. 

CONGRATULATIONS LISA.....

Site Wizard SEO is a great business opportunity..... I was paid as a free member, but then my account disappeared, so keep an eye on your account.....Not saying it is bad, but Carl couldn't even find my account.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!