Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Every new member who joins our Team will be placed under another team member. We will, In Turn,, Do the SAME For You!! (And so on,,,and so on,,,and so on.;-)
9/23/2007 6:40:59 PM

Join Adlandpro's BIGGEST "Live" Team Build, EVER!!!

We Are the Adlandpro Team!!

A HUGE Successful "Live" Team build!!

http://www.JerkyHill.com

OnLy ThE JeRkYeSt PeOpLe NeEd ApPlY!!

Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Every new member who joins our Team will be placed under another team member. We will, In Turn,, Do the SAME For You!! (And so on,,,and so on,,,and so on.;-)
9/24/2007 8:00:42 PM

Join Adlandpro's BIGGEST "Live" Team Build, EVER!!!

We Are the Adlandpro Team!!

A HUGE Successful "Live" Team build!!

JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM In Jerky Direct,,Through JerkyHill and Recieve..............

1- A Guarantee that you will make money in your First 30 days, Or JerkyHill will REFUND Your $12.00 Investment (And You can Keep All The Products..;-)

2- A FREE EXECUTIVE,,LIFETIME Membership to KellySafeList.com (A PlanetX safelist with over 270,000 members...;-))

3- A Team of Over 160 Members That will Help YOU Succeed!!!

http://www.JerkyHill.com

OnLy ThE JeRkYeSt PeOpLe NeEd ApPlY!!

Start Your Holiday shopping NOW!! We have the BEST Gift basket items for Men and Women!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 5:29:51 PM

This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!

Our Team Work will show you how to.......

1- Build a Strong Business organization.

2- Increase your immediate Income.

3- Build a stable, passive, residual income. and

4- Strengthen your Long Term retirement income.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!! Click The Banner To Join Us!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2007 7:49:07 PM

We are RoCkIn Adlandpro!!!!

This is the BIGGEST Team Build and it ALL Started in Adlandpro!!! JerkyHill Places ALL Of its newest members within the team to ensure stability and strength and a INCOME for many years to come.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE ADLANDPRO TEAM--Every new member who joins our Team will be placed under another team member. We will, In Turn,, Do the SAME For You!! (And so on,,,and so on,,,and so on.;-)
10/8/2007 6:47:42 PM

The ADLANDPRO Team,,Meet The BEST Jerky Direct, JD Premium Products Team!!! We ARE The AdlandproTeam-AdlandproTeam.com

CLICK ABOVE TO SEE THE TEAM LIST!!!

CLICK BELOW TO JOIN US!!!

JOIN The BIGGEST Adlandpro Team Today!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!