Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Chain Letters
7/25/2005 4:35:58 PM
Once again, you've excelled, Eileen -- thanks, I'm going to pass this to my family, for sure! Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2005 4:48:44 PM
Hi Eileen, Thanks for sharing this with us. You know, I still get chain letters in the mail from friends.... and I still tear them up and put them in File 13! Lisa :`)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2005 5:02:53 PM
Thanks Greer......:) Lisa, That is exactly the same file I use LOL :) As Long as this is being read LOL.... I will also add, That I have been getting emails everyday from Something that says it is "Sky Bank" telling me I need to update my on-line account. That is My Bank, although they do not send out emails, I have confirmed that with the bank. Just More scammers.They need to get a life! I hate to see what is going to happen to customers from Citi-Finance, Tapes were lost in transport with People's Id's on them. I may write on that one tomorrow.:)
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2005 6:25:49 PM
Thanks Eileen I'm getting alot of scam mail from africa and a few lottery fraud mails.I'll keep alert i hope your post is seen and taken as important.People are being scamed out of huge sums of money every day.You would think by now the word finaly got out not to fall for these kind of scams.I guess the deals are too tempting for some. Cheers Dennis
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2005 7:30:10 PM
Yes Dennis, they do prey on people. That is what really gets me. People that don't even have anything to take, they want it anyway.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!