Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Pink Dress
8/11/2007 12:50:02 PM
    Hi Jo nice to see you again.
+0
8/11/2007 12:50:23 PM
    Thanks Joyce.
+0
8/11/2007 12:50:54 PM
    Hey Pat, I certainly believe in them.
+0
8/11/2007 12:51:25 PM
    Nick, thanks buddy.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2007 4:06:33 PM

Hi Vincent,

Thanks so much for such a heart-warming story.  Yes, we are indeed surrounded by Angels.

You never know where you might run into one.  The little old lady that sits alone by the window, waiting for the visit that never comes.  That arthritic, but distinguished, gentleman that struggles to balance a cane and a grocery cart at the same time, as he makes his way through the aisles.  Maybe even that unwashed street bum, who just might have lost his job, his home and finally his family because of some wrong turns in his life.  Could one of these be our Angel in disguise?  Is our time really too valuable to take part of it to find out?  Take an hour or so to visit your local nursing home, take a few minutes to walk the aisles with that gentleman and offer to assist him, and yes, even take a few moments to talk with that fellow out there on the street, because you never know what a simple act of kindness might mean to him.  Your rewards will far exceed the effort and time that it takes to do these few simple things.

Remember Matthew 25:37-40

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?  38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee asick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have adone it unto one of the bleast of these my cbrethren, ye have done it unto me.

Yes, I definitely believe in Angels.  I am surrounded by Angels right here at Adland and you my Friend, are one of the finest.

God Bless You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!