Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
To have one Forum or Two ???
8/9/2007 12:05:50 AM

I just ended my adlander subscription and so I'll only be eligible for one forum within the next 30 days or so....

I've renamed both a number of times... so i don't know which has the original forum or which will be still there when the budget crunch takes effect!

It's been great to have these extra features for a time but have to stick by those gosh darn budgets!

.... all posts always reamain on adland even when forums become obsolete so it doesn't make your kind replies and promos etc an act of futility! it's all still there...

So.... post some more funny stuff here or whatever you like and I'll see you later....

Beth   

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To have one Forum or Two ???
8/9/2007 12:17:25 AM
Your choice Beth, wish you well in all your endeouvers! Did you know Idaho has a golf course? Heres some good plumage though. 
Male ring-necked Pheasant on praire in breeding plumage Idaho USA Spring.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 10:13:54 AM

Hi Beth,

It's great to hear from you.  I actually can relate to what you're saying.  Seems like budgets sometimes get in the way of what we really want to do.  But, of course, they are one of those necessary evils.

Personally, I've had to be offline more lately.  Had to go back to "work" to pay those pesky bills.  However, I will always remain the "creative" optimist.  Not only am I certain that the glass is half-full, I'm equally certain that I can come up with a way to lease out that extra space to turn a profit.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 11:37:20 AM

Hi Thomas!

Yes, Idaho has a couple golf courses! some are quite well known from what I understand... LOL...

so is that pheasant pic from one of the Idaho golf courses?

The phesants show up in most towns walking on lawns etc... not too mention out in fields etc... There was one in Spokane when my daughter was showing me a neighborhood near Millwood and it was just walking down the street!

I think they know that it's not hunting season and even when it is... it's a safe zone... who said a bird brain isn't complex?

Beth   

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 11:41:10 AM

Hi Phil,

thanks for stopping by.... blue roses are awesome...

I just re read what you wrote: "Not only am I certain that the glass is half-full, I'm equally certain that I can come up with a way to lease out that extra space to turn a profit." 

lease out the extra space! that's good! I need another cup of coffee!

+0