Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Grandma's Boyfriend
8/7/2007 12:22:56 AM
I had to share this one!

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his  grandmother one day.  Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma  was dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a  boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven? 

Grandma  replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend.  I can sit in my bedroom and watch  it all day long.  The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies  make me laugh.  I'm happy with my TV as my  boyfriend" 

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was  terrible.  She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in  focus.  Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to  fix the problem. 

The little boy heard the doorbell  ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's  minister.  The minister said, "Hello son, is your Grandma home?"  The  little boy replied, "Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her  boyfriend." 

The minister fainted.     

Now, that is  funny.....I don't care who you  are! 
Have a great day!
Mary
+0
Re: Grandma's Boyfriend
8/7/2007 12:41:06 AM
Now that is funny Mary,  Git'er done  LOL

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 5:37:09 AM

Hey Mary

LOL   This is cute.......and funny.   Hey Gaby, you guys, on my first cup of coffed early this morning, and not alot of sleep last night.  I've got to quit hanging with you guys getting too old..........roflmao

just kidding...

Bj

+0
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2007 6:47:14 AM

Mary: I hope everyone has a sense of humor.

Thanks, Bruce

http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 8:05:59 AM

ROFL!!

Thank you for the laughs, Mary! I can imagine my 5 year old saying something like that.. LOL

See you later on, Graphics Queen!

~Monica

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!