Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTIETH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/8/2007 8:53:01 AM

Hello Sweet Carla!

Irena is still with us living a modest and unassuming life in a nursing home in Warsaw, Poland.  Imagine, being honored for her heroism and being too frail to attend.  It's almost not fair. 

If I knew her, I would treat her as royalty and wait on her hand and foot.  Actually, she is royalty.  I hope whomever is caring for her fulfills her every wish.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 8:59:09 AM

Hello Mary,

You are most welcome.  I am so glad you enjoyed Irena's story.  She is a Great Woman.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 9:07:14 AM

Bill!  Papadaddy!  I am sooooooo happy to hear from you and honored that you have stopped by.  YES!  BY ALL MEANS!  POST HER STORY IN YOUR RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS! 

To think of all the pain and suffering she endured.  Yet, amazingly enough, her love was so strong for those children, that I believe fear did not exist within her realm of perception.

YES!  TELL ABOUT HER TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

I am praying for Baby Kaleb my dear friend.  Give little Savannah a big cuddle and a kiss from me.  You are a blessing my friend.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 9:12:54 AM

Hello Dear Georgios,

It is wonderful to see you.  Thank you for adding Irena Sendler to your index.  She is Love.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 9:16:31 AM

Hello Beryl,

Irene endured horrible torture.  And the thing is that this is probably just a small part of her horrific torture.  I am sure there was much more.  How could she endure all this?  Was it mind over matter?  No.  I think it was Love over matter.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!