Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Born Original
8/6/2007 9:45:46 AM

This isn't really a quote, it's a title of a book by John L. Mason, but it speaks volumes and it's a great 2-3 minute read whenever the opportunity arises to take in a couple of pages.

You're Born and Original, Don't Die a Copy!

It helps me ask myself, "How can I be what I am supposed to be today?"

Mark

+0
Jamie Jones

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Born Original
8/6/2007 10:55:10 PM

Hello Mark,

That is always one of the toughest questions to answer. These days there are so much things to get involved in that you often miss your true purpose.

People have likes and dislikes often times they tend to move closer to people who represent the qualities they aspire to have. The idea shouldn't be that you try to be like them. But you use their strategies and ideas to get a chance to learn a little more about your self. You won't like everything they do but you can  pick the little things you admire from each person. Because the real reason you admire them, is, there is something about them that connects with you.

Being what you are supposed to be you have to be strong and kick yourself sometimes to ensure that you don't go out of line. When you learn what you are after you really have to find these people that you connect with. They are the ones who will help to carry you through. You learn from their experiences and your intuitiveness will help you to apply to your situation what you have learned.

+0
Re: Born Original
8/7/2007 9:40:36 AM

Orin,

You said it so much better than I could!

Mark

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!