Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You asked for it !
8/5/2007 10:02:49 AM
My Adland friends,

Some of you have been asking the "Hillbilly" to start a forum on gardening. Well it's here! Check it out and see what you think. It's not a place to "hard-sell" your program but little "reminders" are OK. It's designed to be place for fun and information. Got a question - Ask. Got a tip or trick - Tell. Got a funny story - Make us laugh! It's somewhat of an open forum for you, centered around gardening and outdoor living. ENJOY!

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
(417) 777-2285
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com

The "Garden of Weedin" newsletter
"Ask the Hillbilly" - Got a question regarding gardening or outdoor living just ask !

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0
Ruth Bradford

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You asked for it !
8/13/2007 10:07:24 PM

Thank You HillBilly,

Great forum! Thanks for creating it. Great addition to Adlandpro!

I got into gardening last year and I am loving it! My husband is tickled pink that he has help with the yard now:-).

Make it a great day!

Ruth What are you two biggest challenges in building your home business? This free ebook will help you. Success in 10 Steps http://networking529.wordpress.com
+0
Re: You asked for it !
8/14/2007 7:30:34 PM
Ruth,

My dear friend. I'm here to serve. Whether I'm successful or not in business is yet to be seen, but my love for helping others acheive their gardening and outdoor living goals will never cease. I already count myself quite rich with my friends here.

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
(417) 777-2285
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com

The "Garden of Weedin" newsletter
"Ask the Hillbilly" - Got a question regarding gardening or outdoor living just ask !
"Over the Fence - A Hillbilly's View" garden and outdoor living blog.
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!