Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Thinh Du

800 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Invitation: Join us on our Live calls tonight!
7/31/2007 6:42:11 PM

Hi Friend,

Please join us on our LIVE calls tonight, Tuesday Night 7-31-07 

Tonight's Calls...

Overview call at 6 PM Pacific Time - 9 PM Eastern Time

Dial 1-507-726-3420 then enter 21265 and the # key 

-----------

I found a Company that is willing to pay us a Six Figure Income for simply Giving Away Their Product!  The product is the ONLY liquid Nutritional Product that contains the Acai Berry, Mangosteen Fruit, Goji Berry, Plus, Over 100 powerful nutritional ingredients.  It's based on Science and history and it tastes Great!  Plus, they have another Dr. formulated product with Clinical studies that is amazing.

Want to make money and start your own business?  You can get a FREE BOTTLE today by going to my website:  www.acaiplus.com/txd

The company has just launched and already over 20,000 people have joined us.  They have a True 3 X 4 Nation Wide Force Filled Matrix where you can earn a SIX FIGURE Income by sponsoring as few as only 1 person.  

No Sponsoring required to earn money, sponsor one and you could earn up to a SIX FIGURE Income

Plus, they have:

>> Free Corporate website offers FREE BOTTLES to all your prospects, friends & family who may be   interested in a Home Business.

>> Custom Autoresponder system does presentations for you  24/7 offering FREE BOTTLES.

>> Automatic Matching Bonuses for Everyone on your 4th level.  Up to 81 Monthly Checks!

Remember, I told you first.  Please go to my website and try a FREE BOTTLE of of this incredible product today! www.acaiplus.com/txd

Or, send them to your 7DollarMillionaire Autoresponder site.  You can upgrade with the Autoresponder system in your back office for $19.95.

Have an Awesome Day!

Thinh D.

NO REFERRING REQUIRED:>>> http://adhitprofits.com/?ref=letshare
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!