Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Suggestions
7/29/2007 10:30:08 AM

Vasin - you are amazing one!

For the first - thank you for the information about relation between our today and a Lord Buddha. I honor his teaching very much.

My second reason to say you LOUDLY THANK YOU is related to my smoke signals and your conclusion about them ...  :)

Thank you and come back!

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 9:15:07 AM
Hello Adnan

Nice of you to come in and sends a message on Good realtions and relationship.

I agree with you. Everyone should give some sentences at ABOUT ME. I am an old fox. Sometimes I set trap and there they answer.

I am very glad that we from the Euroasiatic continent have so good realtions here in AdlandPro and better it will be. Though many times our countriesd have been in war, we simple people come over it and work together. Some years ago I was in Turkey. I can not say that I like their government but the people are great. THey treated me like a brother. The more we write the more we learn each other.

Happy New Week
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 12:55:01 AM
Branka and Georgios,

The two of you are the best teachers of how to treat others.  If everyone followed your guidance on these matters, the world would not be at war.

Thank you!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!