Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
About Mark Malthaner
7/28/2007 8:21:16 PM

Thanks Sam.

Here's my story...

I was born and raised in Norman, OK.  Baseball was the love of my life beginning at 6.  I once got the opportunity to hit against Hall of Famer Warren Spahn.  I won the contest, $250.00 and got Spahn's autograph on a baseball to remember the occasion!

I've been married to the beautiful Kathy that you see in my profile picture for 25 years.  We have 2 great kids (that's what their teachers, friends, and friend's parents say - so I believe them!) and for the last year a really good son-in-law.  Our son is a Sr. in high school this year, and our daughter teaches kindergarten or elementary.  Our son-in-law just started with Boeing and they moved to Washington in May.  So we're looking forward to a trip to the NW someday soon.

We've lived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Athens, Greece, Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, GA.  I work on computers, troubleshooting and networking.  It's hard to replace a power supply over the internet, so unless you live in the central part of Oklahoma I probably can't help you much.

But when I was working on an uncle's computer I was introduced to a nutritional technology that I still don't believe.  The uncle's mother-in-law was bedridden and under hospice care.  They began using this technology for her and in 2 months she was walking around the house smiling and laughing.  I've seen people come out of comas, beat deadly malfunctions of the immune system, breathe easy when it was nearly impossible before and countless other improvements to quality of life.  My knees aren't stiff, my son takes no medication after a lifetime of steroids, nasal sprays and inhalers. 

There are about 14,500 nutritional companies in America.  In about 10 months all of them will have to comply with a set of standards.  My company has complied with those standards for years.  It is 1 of ONLY 2 companies that do.  The technology is being taught in Med Schools and Continuing Ed courses for medical professionals.  Products are listed in the Physician's Desk Reference.

Additionally, we have the only water based, preservative free skin care system that is shelf stable.  Preservatives damage skin and may be linked to cancer.  All skin types, men and women can use these simple steps to look better.

And yes, I make money.  It's a good side income now, and I'm just beginning to learn enough to be effective.  I expect it to provide a full-time income by the end of the year.  Also, we had a 100% paid 7 night cruise to Alaska last September and have earned another cruise - the Mexican Riviera - coming in October.

Feel better, Look better, Live Better!

Thanks for letting me share,

Mark

+0
Re: About Mark Malthaner
7/28/2007 8:25:01 PM

Oh, I forgot to tell you.  Our associates support a charity that gives the products to those who can't afford it and to orphanges around the world.  The Ambassador from Uganda came to our convention to thank us for helping the people of her country so much.

Mark

+0