Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A NEW CAR $10 a months...sounds nuts...I Know but it is possible!!!
7/28/2007 6:30:46 PM
This is a people helping people business. The business pay plan structure was designed to allow your business to grow fast. A 2X5 (2 wide & 5 levels down) FORCE FILLED MATRIX pay structure means we can only have 2 associates on our first level, so if I sign up 5 associates, 2 will go on my first level and the other 3 will flow below them, helping them get their first 2 associates. I already have 2 on my first level so, every new sale I make will help the associate members below me who don't have 2 sales in their business yet. After the 2X5 is full, our pay structure automatically expands to a 3X5, and then a 4X5 etc. Our income will just continue to grow.

We will even earn on sales others make, that's passive income. And every sale has the potential to pay us a commission every month for years. This is network marketing at it's best!

Oh, you have to know this...the person who makes the sale will earn 3 times the commission as everyone else in their downline, (every month) from that sale. So the idea is to try to make as many sales...woops many don't like the word "sales"...ok, the idea is to introduce this business opportunity to as many people who will listen or read an ad, so they can earn a NEW CAR for just $10 a month.

Leadership Bonus Rewards: This is all just to good to pass up without giving it a try for one year.

Level 1 - Leader: A mid range car of your choice. All this takes is for you and your downline to introduce 3 members each! This is in addition to the minimum income that you will be earning of $364 a month.

Level 2 - Director: A mid range car of your choice AND up to $1,000 a month mortgage payment. This is in addition to the minimum income that you will be earning of $1,366 a month.

Level 3 – Executive Director: LUXURY vehicle of your choice AND up to $3,250 a month mortgage payment. This is in addition to the minimum income that you will be earning of $3,908 a month.

Level4 – National Executive Director: You will have to read that one for yourself. It gets into real serious money. Very Exciting.

This is a business we can grow with, and everyone can afford. I will help 5 people a week. Sign up free and SEE, so you can take the tour, read the testimonies, and the rest of the website, etc. If you want to ask questions, or want my help fill in your info and comments below.
Go HERE to ENROL:
http://yourcashcow.biz/?spon=1429
Tom&Barb With a little part time work, and with a $10 a month web hosting package, you could be driving a New Car in one year or less! Who in there right mind would not want such a great deal? http://yourcashcow.biz/?spon=1429
+0