Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Help Please!!!!
7/27/2007 8:53:21 AM

Hello.

My name is Branda and I am new to Adland Pro. I am also new to working online and even thou I have been only doing it forthis week. I am starting to feel a real dissappointment. I would like help in knowing where to advertise my things and how to get fresh new leads that are interested in starting to work from home. Thank you if anyone can help.

Branda

+0
Re: Help Please!!!!
7/29/2007 1:08:40 AM
Hello Branda,

I went to your profile to see what are your offers. I am not sure what you are offering.

So let me start you in this direction. The first thing you really need to know is what are people buying. This can be done by reading posts of people's needs. You can see through Google and Yahoo what are the popular search terms. By knowing what is popular means you now can create offers tailored to their needs/wants.

If you see people are wanting a certain new summer fashion then find a source and make your offer. If it's college tuition assistance find programs that allow affiliates to work with them and make your offers.

On the other hand if you have a product already then you need to find buyers. A much harder process.

It's better to find a need and fill it than to try and push a product not wanted.

Study users groups, Yahoo and Google groups and see what is being discussed the most. That will help you understand their wants/needs.

Best to you

Word
+0
8/1/2007 12:59:15 AM
Oh my goodness Brenda. I KNOW exactly how you feel. Please stick with it and EXPECT to get dissapointed. It is going to happen qute a bit in the beginning.

I am going to give you the best advice ever! I know EXACTLY how you feel! When I first got started I got bombarded with SOOOO much information it was crazy! One day I was reading affiliate marketing material, the next day I was reading network marketing material, then product creation, and on and on! Not only did this cost me a lot of money but as I'm sure you have experienced I was EXTREMELY frustrated. I also tried adwords (got KILLED), I tried the free traffic exchanges, I tried article marketing (had a little success kinda like you), I tried SOLO ads in newsletters, and blogging and anything else I read and was told to do. I literally remember saying to myself MANY times "This SUCKS! Does this stuff really work? Do people REALLY TRULY make money or is it just the big guys that have already been doing it forever?" I don't know if you've felt this way yet but I remember being so frustrated I almost quit about 3 times!

I am going to just give you some basic information here. If you want more in depth advice please email me at jacob@joblessjake.com and we can converse through email. I am involved in MLM online and I dont think thats what you want to do so I cant help you there but getting off to a successful start is all the same.

Ok first of all IF you are STOP buying every program you see out there. Also STOP using adwords and article marketing and anything else until you establish what you want to do. Its very easy to take a shotgun approach and your out trying everything under the sun and nothing is working. Here is what you need to do.
1. Determine how you want to start earning a living online. Is it an MLM company so you can build a team and get residual income? Is it affiliate marketing? Is it Product creation? You need to find one that you like and focus on that area.

2. Next and what i would say is the most important. Find a mentor to help you. I cannot tell you how helpful it has been for my teamates to be able to call me up anytime when they are frustrated because something is not working and I can tell them what they are doing wrong and save them some money, time and frustration. Thats one of the big advantages i can see of a MLM company is your sponsor REALLY has a genuine interest in you succeeding. The more money you make the more he makes. Regardless. You need to find a mentor that you can get advice from and step by step help.

3. Im going to be honest here. You do need to purchase educational material. The good news is its going to save you money. I am part of a marketing team that costs me $97 a month. But the help i get and instruction is priceless. Our team gets on conference calls we ask questions, we share ideas. We talk about whats working and whats not working and it REALLY does help.

4. Be careful on what programs you get because as im sure youve seen there is so much hype and rehased products out there its crazy! I would suggest finding that mentor and doing a google search on them and really doing some research. For good information you are giong to pay. When i was learning to do affiliate marketing i bought a book that cost $600 bucks. And I SWEAR it was AMAZING! It literally gave me STEP by STEP directions on how to do affiliate marketing. It can get you from making $0 dollars to realistically $200 to $300 a day. Now obviously this isnt millionaire income but its a legitimate income. And as you get better you make more. I didnt really stick with the affiliate marketing because i wanted the residual income but my point is that that book for $600 bucks was a legit book that really did help me and paid for itself many times over.

Ok this may not seem like much but trust me! You need to start here and narrow down what you want to do. Find a mentor and get your educational program.

Please email me with any other questions and I really would be happy to help you. I genuinely enjoy giving advice and helping others succeed ESPECIALLY beginners.

Anyways good luck out there man and if you need anything please email me!

Jacob@joblessjake.com

+0
8/10/2007 9:58:04 PM

Hi Brenda,

Please don't get disappointed.  Your frustration is not your fault.  You just need mentoring like we all do.  I belong to a group of individuals in various network marketing companies that really help each other to succeed.  I can introduce you to this group if you like...it's free and the coaching is great!

Regarding advertisement, don't waste your money on buying lists and paying for advertising.  I know someone in my group that is making $10,000/ month without paying for any advertising.  I am beginning to follow her since I lost $100's in advertising to no avail.  She is part of the mentoring group I talked about previously.

There is help out there and being on this forum is a great beginning.  Network marketing is the best business on the planet.  It just requires help for those who have been and are successful and don't have motives to get into your wallet.

Brenda, one thing you must be clear about.  Network marketing is about people.  It's about people helping people to succeed.  Zig Ziglar once said that "You can have everything in life that you want when you help enough other people get what they want."  When you care for people and help them succeed, the money will follow.  This is as sure as the law of gravity.

One thing that I can advise you to do right away is to start a blog.  You have to let people know who you are.  This is what others have called "Attraction Marketing."  You can create a blog for free using Google.  You can see my blog and get an idea what I am talking about at: http://onlinemlmsuccesssecrets.blogspot.com/  They are easy to build and I can help you with it if you like...no strings attached.  You will get an idea who I am by my blog anyway.  There was a time that I don't know anything about blogging, but I now do it easily.

Another way to get know on the internet is through article writing.  It's easy and ANYONE can do it.  To get an idea about what it can do you you, just Google my name, Michael Puskas.  I have several articles out there and you can view them if you like.  When your write articles and submit them to Ezine's you end up becoming famous!  It's easy and I can teach you that as well.  Again, it's free!

The internet is a black hole with no personality.  That is why you have to market YOU.  Don't worry about your product.  You have to market YOU first!  That is what is so good about these forums.  They help people get to know you.  What kind of person are you?  Can you be trusted?  Are you for real?

One thing I learned from one of my mentors is this: "All people what to know is CAN I DO THIS AND CAN YOU HELP ME."  Most folks are just like you, they have dreams, get into network marketing, especially online and then don't know what to do.  Where are the teachers?  That's what I like about our mentoring group.  We are helping each other succeed.  It's great.

So, I beg you, DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED OR GIVE UP.  YOU can make it; I know YOU can!

Michael Puskas

Do you need help with your network marketing business? Are you frustrated and not not making the money you dreamed of? My team will coach you for free. First step, download free e-book at: http://MichaelPuskas.successin10steps.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!