Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Zuefle

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nutrition
7/24/2007 4:01:48 PM

eXciting,eXhilerating,eXplosive,eXpotential,that is "eXfuze 7+". The launch was completely over the top for this eXciting new product. Finest superfood nutrition for optimum health.Opportunity of a lifetime to join this group of entreprenuers, that have truly made a life changing transition to wealth! Live it, Love it, and Give it! You really have got to see this, this product is hands down the finest product in the world. eXtracted from the finest botanicals that are earth has to offer. Children love it, Adults love it and even skeptics love our new source of whole food nutrition. Cleanse your body of the toxins that cause illness. Be well... 

Wishing you a lifetime of success.

Mary Ann Zuefle

mernie9@comcast.net

http://www.exfuze.com/maz

To your success, Mary Ann
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Nutrition
9/4/2007 11:23:30 AM
Dear Mary Ann, Thanks for the invite and I am glad that you are very excited about your product. Every MLM company does market one of its kind product which are trally good and effective with many testinonies. This is the same with Fruta vida there are so many testimonies of diabetes, high blood pressure and etc. Had a look at your comp plan you decide which is better! Exfuze - I x pack of 4 cost USD197.95 and fast start bonus paid out for this is USD25.00 where as in Fruta vida's standard package (1 30oz bottle) is USD39.95 and fast start bonus is USD20.00 and for premium package (4 X 30 oz bottles) is USD139.95 and the fast start bonus is USD70.00 2nd bonus paid out on the 2nd reorder is 2 X 7 forced Matrix with dynamic compression and the 3rd payout is 100% matching bonus on the personally sponsored downline's matrix bonus. The other disadvantage is I am in Malaysia and if I join Exfuze and order the product how are they going to send me the product and what will be the cost of shipping? But in Fruta vida this is not an issue as they are operating in 32 countries already! So Mary Ann please have a look at this opportunity with an open mind by clicking on this links below. http://www.frutavida.com/2285240//opportunity.htm Regards Cecil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!