Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRTY EIGHTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
7/23/2007 7:52:29 PM

Hello my dear friend Georgios,

Thank you for your kindness and all your support. You are so valuable friend and a kind of person which we can take under the hand and travel through centuries along, and be sure that nothing important and worth will be left behind.

Bless you Georgios!

+0
7/23/2007 7:57:56 PM

Hello Kathy K.,

Thank you for your congrats, they are very appreciated.

Bless you,

Branka

+0
7/23/2007 8:07:42 PM

Dear Luella,

This week`s choice is like a kind of present for me, thank you. I have heard of this lady, but didn`t know too much.

In my spiritual inheritance I have Native American ancestors. I honor them very much as well as I love and honor all Native Americans. OK, as well as I love and honor all Americans.

Speaking of kind of injustice between two nations is a kind of our own injustice. LOW OF ATRACTION and Law of Cause & Consequence would never allow any historical score if each consequence doesn`t match each cause. Usually this karmic`s Libra comes into a balance with delay (and because of that we call some things as injustice).

My Native American ancestors teaches me to forgive in their name. I have done it.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 9:09:57 PM

Thank you John and Luella for inviting me.

Women of enspiration,thought,courage we have come a long way.And are getting better and bigger than ever.Women in business,in the White House,women of the world.

Thank you,

Lisa

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 9:30:32 PM
Dear Branka,congratulations - you're a very worthy part of this team!

Dear Luella,thank you for sharing the story of LaDonna Harris with us.She sounds like a very strong Lady who makes changes for things she's passionate about.
Blessings,Janet

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!