Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * NEW Update * * Still Paying Us Every Few Minutes!
7/19/2007 4:13:21 AM

Hello again!

We are literally making money every few minutes!  So can you.

A new program just launched on Tuesday. So I wanted to take the time to update you on this very quickly. I also have several other income venture updates to give you as well.

Every time I check I've earned more money in this program. You can literally make money every few minutes. Click Here. You can sign-up as a free member. Then read the member testimonies. These testimonies are for real, because myself, my sponsor and several other associates are experiencing the same exciting story! On Tuesday three trusted associates recommended this program to me in less than 24 hours!

Less than 24 hours from when I upgraded because of profits, I had 3 times the number of shares that I had upgraded with and I even withdrew out my original investment money. My withdrawal request was processed very quickly and the money was in my payment processor account.  Now less than 48 hours from joining I have 4 times the number of shares that I started out with.

I've never experienced earning money every few minutes. I have to say this is pretty exciting to know that I'm making money as I'm working on other things!

You can just log into the back office and look at the Statistics page and the My Positions page to see how much money you have made since you last looked.

This is the stats from when I first looked at this website on Tuesday for the very first time.

4:50 PM ET Tues.

Total Shares 42

Member Count 48

Paid Members  16

Free Members  32

Total Sales  $2300

Compare that to the stats of when you look at it and you'll be able to see for yourself how quickly this one is growing. One never knows but I think this could turn out to be something pretty big, awesome and exciting.

It's a wonderful experience to be making money every few minutes while I'm working on other things.

Here is feed back from just a few of the excited members:

"This AWESOME never before have I started earning $$$$$ within 15 minutes of joining anything, looking forward to the next week, the next month well the whole future at this rate. This is the 1st time I have used that expression AWESOME to describe something,us BRITS are not usually so easily impressed with anything. THIS JUST AMAZING.I was so impressed I now have 2 shares.

Well it is another Grrreeeaaattttt!!! Day and everyone needs to get the good word out about Share In The Wealth....

Remember there has never been anything like this before. Admin has never missed a payment and has always done exactly what they say they will do.

I have made a withdrawal and will now buy 3 more shares for a total of 20 and everyone should do the same...

I have made over 6x my initial investment/spend is all I can say is.......It works!!!!

I am surprised!Haven't seen anything that earns this fast online.I will definitely get more positions.Earning while sleeping,I like that!

I joined about an hour ago and I am already earning pretty good money.

"Share in the Wealth" is the Best of the Best online opportunity yet!

This Program Is White Hot.

Never Wait To Cycle Ever Again! It's Completely Automatic!

What you are about to witness is what will be the biggest
phenomena on the net within just a few days. Anyone who
is anyone will be in this, you can count on it.

Get in quick and get in big to really rack up the big numbers
in this program. The concept is so simple a child could do it.

Finally our coders have done it and it works perfectly.

If you have had enough of the same old programs and the
same old empty promises then it is time to try something
completely new. This is the newest sensation on the net today
and you can become a part of it.

Everybody wins because we all cycle at the same time.

If you need a breath of fresh air and a sure winner then
hurry and get into this program quickly."

(OK, this is Felicia again) This is the first time this year that I've been excited about a passive earning program. (programs that allow you to make serious money even without sponsoring) Click Here  to sign up as a free member. Then contact me and give me your user name. I'll give you 3 ways to make serious money with this. In the last couple of years myself and my sponsor have made thousands in passive earning programs so I'll give you some good tips to help you get going.

= * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

Thanks again to Georgios Paraskevopoulos. Thank you so much for your kindness and for featuring me in the Philoxenia forum. So many Adland friends were kind enough to visit. If you haven't stopped by yet, Click Here.   

If you are a new Adland friend and you would like to learn more about my personal background my Bio was featured in Adland when I was voted Adland person of the week last fall. Click Here to read my Bio. There is a short one paragraph summary by my picture if you don't want to read the long Bio version that I wrote.

Working with my Profit4you Team Success Training project is taking a lot of my time. This training project combines two different strategies. First of all I will show you how one of my friends is using a cash flow strategy to make $2000 a month. And then I will share training on how I've made serious money working from home the last couple of years. Please Click Here  to read more information about our training project. It is the second project mentioned on my Web Page, you'll see the words Profit4you Team Success Training. As you follow the training steps I'll be able to pay your way forward into 3 different income streams.

If you would like to get started and receive the first lesson, just email me, put the words Profit4you Team Training in the subject line, let me know what country you live in and include the email address where you want to receive the first training marketing step. This training will give you the actual action training steps that we have taken to make thousands working from home.

I joined this program months ago. They have recently changed the pay plan for the better. Now we can concentrate on just building one leg, everyone we bring in is are placed under all of the other members. So you'll have paying members placed under you in less than a week. There are 689 Paying Members in our leg! Even better is that the product will actually save you more money than what you pay for the membership so you will lose money by not being a member. Click Here to take a free tour today. If you want to work with me and follow our training steps I can even pay your way forward into the program!

Our Cash Master Mind Team Matrix has some people on all 10 levels in our team matrix. Just Click Here  to request the free report and I'll follow up with you on how you can use the training to grow this income stream as well.

If you are on my CMM or MWD teams, and you aren't working with me one on one please email me in the back office and request this training. This is training that will show you how to be in the top 3% of earnings. Only 3% are even making $300 a month in real monthly profits. I want to work with you to help you to increase your cash flow in less than  a month! It's so much easier to achieve if you work with someone who actually achieved it!

The future looks bright!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success...."

= * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

Personal Update:

I was offline for 6 days unexpectedly last week. So I'm trying to wade through hundreds of emails so I can clear out my Yahoo in box. I will provide training steps/lessons again starting early this morning before I go to bed or later on Wednesday afternoon/evening after I get up and start my day. I'm on a very crazy turned around schedule and I didn't get up until 1:30 PM today. But I'm just happy to be feeling so much better than I did last week!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Steve Baric

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * NEW Update * * Still Paying Us Every Few Minutes!
7/19/2007 8:23:08 AM

Hey Felicia,

This looks pretty cool, but it doesn't say anywhere on the website how much it costs to join.

Steve Baric
+0
7/19/2007 11:48:35 AM

Hi Felicia!Just want to thank you for telling me about this.

I joined and activated yesterday afternoon and already made back 25% of my deposit literally over night !! I FEEL GREAT!

RCook

Richard Cook
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2007 1:55:43 PM
Hello Steve!

Thanks for visiting my forum.

It's very cool. Probably one of the most exciting passive earning programs that I have ever been a part of. I've never experienced earning every few minutes. It sure makes every day a fun day.

You just sign up as a free member. Free members are directed to the optional order page and the current price per share will show up there! Just let me know if you become a free member, give me your user name and I'll send you my welcome/instructions strategy email.

Soar,
Felicia

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2007 2:07:17 PM
Hi Richard, great to hear from you buddy!

Of course you are welcome. I thought you would like it. Yes the wave of the momentum is very high since the program just launched on Tuesday.

It is really exciting to be making money every few minutes. Until a person experiences it, it's hard to express just how unique and wonderful this system really is! But it's for real. I just requested my second withdrawal request today and was paid to my payment processor account in less than 20 minutes. How amazing is that?

Before the end of the day I should make enough to purchase another share from my profits!

And one thing I haven't mentioned is the 2 level affiliate compensation plan. You not only make money when your referrals upgrade, you make money when your referrals have referrals who upgrade.

Every one wins. The person who wants to be 100% passive still makes money every few minutes. The person who wants to spread the news about this wonderful opportunity is richly rewarded!

I really like the structure of what the company has designed. It's no wonder the program is growing so quickly! What's not to love?! 

Thanks so much for you post. Come back often and update us on how it's going for you and spread the word so you can increase your profits a whole lot faster. Just ask people to sign up as a free member and give you their user name after they join. Check for them in the back office, then send them a welcome email. Share your story and ask them to read the testimonies on the company website. 

Have a good day!

Soar,
Felicia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!